Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
leg pain
An_240324 posted:
I have a terrible back 3 operations, and no relief. But that is not what I am writing about. Lately I have been having leg pain cramps like. When this hits my toes spread out and my ankles turn in . I can feel it coming down my legs from the knee area. When one leg lets up the other leg will do the same thing. The longest it has lasted is about 4 mins. My husband has seen this happening it freaks him out . Not knowing what he heck is going on now. So I am wondering has anyone else out there had this happen. I can not afford a list of tests money is a huge factor I have not told my dr about this as of yet just for that reason.. Please I would just like to know if there is anyone else out there and if they found out the cause of it..

Spotlight: Member Stories

Multi-level lumbar and cervical spine fusions secondary to MVI trauma. Spinal cord injury with alteration in sensation and mobility. Intermedull...More

Helpful Tips

Smoking Pot Decreases Neuropathic Pain
A new Canadian research study reports that smoking high-THC cannabis reduces neuropathic pain. This recently-published report in the ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 31 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.