Skip to content
Need any answers I can
SURGARBEAR posted:
Hello, Im a 24 yr old female who was just diagnost with neuropathy from my doc. She didn't tell me much just this is what u have. So now I'm here trying to get answers. I'm sure it's peripheral, but need help finding out if my symptoms are related. They are as follows: when I stand I have sharp pain in both feet ( feels like bee stings) I have cramps in my legs whenever they want to have them. I get charlie horses in the dead of night. There are times I can't even stand. My hands are now getting cramps and my arms at times as well. I need some answers that my doc seems to not want to spend the time giving. So please anyone who can help would be great.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I used to be a happy single work a holic mom that literally had no life away from my insatiable desire to move up , do well and be the best at my job....More

Helpful Tips

Smoking Pot Decreases Neuropathic Pain
A new Canadian research study reports that smoking high-THC cannabis reduces neuropathic pain. This recently-published report in the ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 31 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.