Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
serious pain plz help
chrisw101 posted:
ive been going thru a series of problems. first i have pain in my chest..the pain is hard to describe its like throbbing/stabbing pain. it comes and it goes at random. second pain is under my left chest. i cant hardly tie my shoes without that pain triggering off. it hurts when i move certain ways. and my last pain is my throat..mostly around the evening it feels like my throat is closing(feels like). its just hard to breathe and its kina hard to swallow sometimes. it feels like im thirsty but im not. my doctors think i have asthma but idk. please if you have any ideas on whats wrong with me pleas help. thanks

Chris.

msnova74 responded:
Chris,

Have you been checked for Chosteochondritis? I too was diagnosed with asthma for a raw chest pain. However once I saw a different MD she asked for a chest x-ray and found chronic inflammation of my costal cartlieage.

Just a thought,

T

Spotlight: Member Stories

I used to be a happy single work a holic mom that literally had no life away from my insatiable desire to move up , do well and be the best at my job....More

Helpful Tips

Study Shows Chronic Back Pain Erodes Concentration, Memory
Recent research observes that people living with persistent spinal pain experience difficulties with mental concentration and remembering ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 18 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.