Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

New to Group....
    BrunetteMomma posted:
    Hello Everyone. I am new to the group. So I guess I will just start by introducing myself and our 'situation.' My name is Candace and my husband is the one with the severe chronic pain. Both legs 24-7. I have came to webmd for some tips and support as the pain is overwhelming for both of us and we do not know what should be the next option. He has not been officially diagnosed but we do know it is autoimmune. I am 25 and he almost 27. This has been 'our world' for the last 2.5 years. We are from oklahoma and have 2 boys, 6 and 3. Anywho...hope to meet everyone soon! Any advice or anyone else's story would be appreciated! Also I hope I posted this in the right spot...lol:)

Spotlight: Member Stories

HI I'm Catherine and been living with RSD?CRPS for twenty -five years nowi joined to share my story, I have written a book, my own personal story ...More

Helpful Tips

Tips/Resources/Discussions/What's Happening Now
    I would like to point out AS A TIP that the new layout that WebMD has adopted can become confusing, but keep coming back and check ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    12 of 20 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.