Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
New to Group....
BrunetteMomma posted:
Hello Everyone. I am new to the group. So I guess I will just start by introducing myself and our 'situation.' My name is Candace and my husband is the one with the severe chronic pain. Both legs 24-7. I have came to webmd for some tips and support as the pain is overwhelming for both of us and we do not know what should be the next option. He has not been officially diagnosed but we do know it is autoimmune. I am 25 and he almost 27. This has been 'our world' for the last 2.5 years. We are from oklahoma and have 2 boys, 6 and 3. Anywho...hope to meet everyone soon! Any advice or anyone else's story would be appreciated! Also I hope I posted this in the right spot...lol:)

Spotlight: Member Stories

I used to be a happy single work a holic mom that literally had no life away from my insatiable desire to move up , do well and be the best at my job....More

Helpful Tips

Study Shows Chronic Back Pain Erodes Concentration, Memory
Recent research observes that people living with persistent spinal pain experience difficulties with mental concentration and remembering ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 18 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.