Skip to content
PAIN ALL OVER..........
kbaddestever posted:
have been dealing with back pain sustained in an auto accident nearly 20 years ago which i have learned to live with, but however over the last 2 years i have developed pains in both knees and both shoulders also. whenever i stand in 1 position for more than 10 min.or walk long distances (over 1 mi.) i experience an excrutiating pain deep inside both shoulders.feels sort of like i am carrying a really heavy load. knees also hurt when walking long distances, but more at night while trying to sleep when i experience this pain the knees always feel cold to the touch sort of like i've had an icepack on it.
NEED HELP PLEASE......

Spotlight: Member Stories

Multi-level lumbar and cervical spine fusions secondary to MVI trauma. Spinal cord injury with alteration in sensation and mobility. Intermedull...More

Helpful Tips

"What's Happening Now" VS "See all Discussions"
When you first visit this page, you are in the "What's Happening Now", which will display recent discussions AND tips. If you select the ... More
Was this Helpful?
8 of 16 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.