Skip to content
Pain managment Petition Please sign
gypsyspiral posted:
I am a chronic pain sufferer.I am fed up with being treated as a criminal even when I follow the Dr's to a T.Repeating invasive procedures that do not help,being told that what helps me they won't prescribe and constantly feeling like I'm being jugded.So I started this petition and I'm joining every group I can find to spread the word.Please take the time to sign....Thanx http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/painpatientsunited

jg216 responded:
I, too, am a chronic pain sufferer and fed up as well. I signed your petition; posted it to my Facebook and sent it to everyone I know. It is truly awful how we get treated or untreated, not taken seriously even when we have concrete, test results, health files bulging with proof of our illnesses and pain issues.
I am 100 per cent behind you, it's overdue time for this to
change. Even animals get their pain treated even when they can't talk to ask for it, as humans, we are treated inhumanely.
There is something rotten in Denmark!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a married 43yr. old mother of 4, gramma of 5, living in Wash. state. I am pretty tired of the pain management game, and each new doctor tends to ...More

Helpful Tips

Transplanted Stem Cells Prevent Disc Degeration
Intervertebral discs lie between adjacent vertebrae in the spine and are composed of three major structures called nucleus pulposus, ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 9 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.