Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Legs asleep, numbness
djsgrandma posted:
Hello, I have CRPS, Spinal Stenosis, L5 S1 herniated discs, Rheumatoid Arthritis. I was diagnosed with RSD years ago folowing 3 surgeries for a neuroma removal in my right foot. I have been disabled since 2001. I broke my foot one morning following waking and finding my whole left leg asleep. I tried to sit on the side of the bed and try and wake it up. I stood up trying to put my weight on my right leg and my left foot got up under me and snapped. My pain Doctor didn't seem to care that this happened. All I know is when I go to bed my legs go numb and so does my knees. WHen me knees go numb they lock up and it hurts to the point I am screaming for them to stop and for them to unlock. I really find a deaf ear when it comes time to visit my Docs. I have had emgs where they put the needles in your legs. Nothing ever comes from it. I want to know if anyone else has this and what they found out. Thanks, DJSnana.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Since my onset of chronic pain, just 4 years ago, I have experienced the selflessness of family, the kindness of many healthcare professionals, the tr...More

Helpful Tips

Study Shows Chronic Back Pain Erodes Concentration, Memory
Recent research observes that people living with persistent spinal pain experience difficulties with mental concentration and remembering ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 18 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.