Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Anyone have similar symptoms?
Anon_232795 posted:
Hello, I am from AZ. I just wanted to know anyone that might have any of the same pains that i have: Chest pain( or feels like a knot through out the day), cold hands, numbness/tingle sensation located upper back, always tired, hives, dizziness, headaches located on top of head, and hardly sweat during hard work. I have had these episodes since last fall. First i thought is was work, but it would happen anytime anywhere. What would happen is that the chest pain will build up to the point that I want to stab it or just ball up on the ground and wish it away. I get dizzy and recently the other night i had one and my blood pressure and heart rate drooped to the point that all color drained out of me. every once in awhile my upper back will get numb or have that tingling feel and it just feels so weird that it bothers me. after a few minutes later after the episode has ceased. I break out in hives only on my old road rash. i feel like just passing out and sleep for days (if only).

Went to hospital the other day and they told me that my heart rate was barely in the 50's. I dropped from mid 70's to 50's. I can't imagine what my heart rate is when i have episode =/ My blood pressure was low normal. from what the doctor said is that she can hear my heart "trying* to pump, but slowly. If anyone knows anything please let me know. I am open to anything, cause I' have noticed that it is getting more frequent. It pisses me off sometimes cause I can't do anything to prevent it.

I go to cardiology 5/8/12

Spotlight: Member Stories

HI I'm Catherine and been living with RSD?CRPS for twenty -five years nowi joined to share my story, I have written a book, my own personal story ...More

Helpful Tips

Smoking Pot Decreases Neuropathic Pain
A new Canadian research study reports that smoking high-THC cannabis reduces neuropathic pain. This recently-published report in the ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 31 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.