Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
JUST NEED HELP PLEASE??!!
Chris_L_Hanssen posted:
I have a problem I need some help with. I went to the hospital on 09-23-2012 to 09-24-2012 for I thought I had an Atrial Fibrillation incident and they did a stress test and there is no blockages in the arteries of the heart and I don't have an heart attack. I was told that I pulled a chest muscle, but I never did anything to do such a thing and I still have some problem with my chest. I told my doctor I have an lump in the middle of my chest in between my rib cage and I still feel an palpetation ther and it is no where near my heart. When I went to the hospital I had 3 blood test and they shown negative heart problems. What should I do? Should I go to another doctor to get an second opinion? My primary tells me its a part of the sternum. I need your comments please? Thank you.

smann68 responded:
If you're still in pain and are concerned, you should definately get a 2nd opinion. It can't hurt and at the least you'll feel better knowing that more than 1 doctor said the same thing. Nobody knows your body better than you so make sure your satisfied that your ok. Good luck!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Central canal stenosis, three massive disc herniations (two lumbar, one cervical, starting at age 17), four failed spine surgeries, including multilev...More

Helpful Tips

Smoking Pot Decreases Neuropathic Pain
A new Canadian research study reports that smoking high-THC cannabis reduces neuropathic pain. This recently-published report in the ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 31 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.