Skip to content
JUST NEED HELP PLEASE??!!
Chris_L_Hanssen posted:
I have a problem I need some help with. I went to the hospital on 09-23-2012 to 09-24-2012 for I thought I had an Atrial Fibrillation incident and they did a stress test and there is no blockages in the arteries of the heart and I don't have an heart attack. I was told that I pulled a chest muscle, but I never did anything to do such a thing and I still have some problem with my chest. I told my doctor I have an lump in the middle of my chest in between my rib cage and I still feel an palpetation ther and it is no where near my heart. When I went to the hospital I had 3 blood test and they shown negative heart problems. What should I do? Should I go to another doctor to get an second opinion? My primary tells me its a part of the sternum. I need your comments please? Thank you.

smann68 responded:
If you're still in pain and are concerned, you should definately get a 2nd opinion. It can't hurt and at the least you'll feel better knowing that more than 1 doctor said the same thing. Nobody knows your body better than you so make sure your satisfied that your ok. Good luck!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Multi-level lumbar and cervical spine fusions secondary to MVI trauma. Spinal cord injury with alteration in sensation and mobility. Intermedull...More

Helpful Tips

Holistic Pain Management Help
Hello Everyone - I understand how frustrating and even depressing it can be to be in chronic pain. I also understand how daunting it can be ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 2 found this helpful