Skip to content
Chronic Muscel Spasam,neck like a rock!Help!
77grace posted:
Hi Everyone,
Well I've been around here for a little while now and I would really appreciate some Wisdomm of how to reduce Muscel spasam that is very sereve!
I tripped last week on thd Dog and fell onto the bathroom counter and really wacked out my whole back and spasam much worse!
$ days latter I tripped and almost fellover the Landury cart!Thank God some stopped me but I tweeked everythinh else out and I can hardlley move my neck,stff back Etc!
Help!!!77grace

smann68 responded:
Hi 77grace, I can't give you any advice on the muscle spasms but I am sorry to hear about your fall and I hope you feel better soon.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I used to be a happy single work a holic mom that literally had no life away from my insatiable desire to move up , do well and be the best at my job....More

Helpful Tips

Naloxone ?Reboots? Opioid Pain-Relief System
Research has suggested potential benefits of using low-doses of the opioid antagonist naloxone to "reboot" the body's natural ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 14 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.