Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
CRPS
Soccerkim99 posted:
Hi my name is Kinsey Morlang and I have been dealing with CRPS for 3 years but only got a diagnosis in november 2013. I'm 18 years old and the pain in my stomach started after a soccer game on September 13th 2009. I am scared for what the future holds. It started in my stomach and has now spread to both of my legs. If anyone else has this condition it would be really nice to get some tips on how to manage the pain, how to decipher the good drs from the bad, and just any advice anyone has. I am sacred to loose mobility in my legs. Thank you so much for takin the time to read this and I am willing to answer any questions anyone has.

Soccerkim99 responded:
I mean November 2012

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a married 43yr. old mother of 4, gramma of 5, living in Wash. state. I am pretty tired of the pain management game, and each new doctor tends to ...More

Helpful Tips

Study Shows Chronic Back Pain Erodes Concentration, Memory
Recent research observes that people living with persistent spinal pain experience difficulties with mental concentration and remembering ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 18 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.