Skip to content
Charles
bren_bren posted:
Hey, I hope you're doing alright. I have weened from 100 mcg's of fentanyl down to 12mcg's Q 48. Tonight I run out; which was planned. I am ok, but taking a lot of Tramadol. The prolotherapy has helped (some). Doc put me on Xram for sleep - which has increasingly become difficult.

Questions:
  • Do you have any experience with Xyrem? I'm trying to get off all narcotics-yes,it's hard-but essential for treatment.
  • dropping the last bit of fentanyl would be the equivalency of _______? E.G. ____mgs of Roxicodone. I know it's more powerful than that, I just want to know what to prepare for.

Thanks, Charles, B

bren_bren responded:
    FYI

Completely off now -- 12 mcg's is like nothing anyways. Some strange experience with the Xyrem. Ends up helping with pain, and definitely daytime fatigue.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My pain originates from a sled riding incident many years ago when I was in college that has continually gotten worse over the years. Over the past se...More

Helpful Tips

Holistic Pain Management Help
    Hello Everyone - I understand how frustrating and even depressing it can be to be in chronic pain. I also understand how daunting it can be ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    1 of 2 found this helpful