Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Charles
bren_bren posted:
Hey, I hope you're doing alright. I have weened from 100 mcg's of fentanyl down to 12mcg's Q 48. Tonight I run out; which was planned. I am ok, but taking a lot of Tramadol. The prolotherapy has helped (some). Doc put me on Xram for sleep - which has increasingly become difficult.

Questions:
  • Do you have any experience with Xyrem? I'm trying to get off all narcotics-yes,it's hard-but essential for treatment.
  • dropping the last bit of fentanyl would be the equivalency of _______? E.G. ____mgs of Roxicodone. I know it's more powerful than that, I just want to know what to prepare for.

Thanks, Charles, B

bren_bren responded:
    FYI

Completely off now -- 12 mcg's is like nothing anyways. Some strange experience with the Xyrem. Ends up helping with pain, and definitely daytime fatigue.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I used to be a happy single work a holic mom that literally had no life away from my insatiable desire to move up , do well and be the best at my job....More

Helpful Tips

Study Shows Chronic Back Pain Erodes Concentration, Memory
    Recent research observes that people living with persistent spinal pain experience difficulties with mental concentration and remembering ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    14 of 18 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.