Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Need Advice please.
An_252100 posted:
I have been suffering fro m neck pain on and off all my life because of a neck surgery on my vertrabae when i was five. In the last year the pain is unmangable and i just recently got health insurance which allowed me to go to the doctor. They said i have arthritis and issues with my discs i wont go on and bore you with the rest but i am in pain. I got refered to pain management but they took me off my pain meds and replaced it with a few meds that ive taken in past and dont work. Physcial therapy is really painful with my pain meds and the muscle relaxers help but dont relieve pain AT ALL. please help what do i need to do to get back on the medication that was working for me, the doctor doesnt seem to care.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Dave. I am 53 years old, married to the most wonderful woman in the world for 22 years now, and have two great sons ages 18 and 20. We live...More

Helpful Tips

Study Shows Chronic Back Pain Erodes Concentration, Memory
Recent research observes that people living with persistent spinal pain experience difficulties with mental concentration and remembering ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 18 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.