Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

You have a 1-Year-Old and endless questions?
Welcome! Join the group to learn, laugh and stay on track with your 1-year-old's growth and development.

Please Read...
sliverfroggy posted:
I think that we all need to count to 10 and take a deep breath and get back to being the kind, caring, friendly mommies we all are. Now I haven't posted too much and I haven't been involved in this weeks debate but everyone is getting way to aggressive .

Maybe we should all start over. Most of us have been here since Trimester 1 and like it has been stated people have gotten close over this last year plus. So, I will start off

My Name is Sharon and DH's name is Don. We have a DD named Milla who was born January 27th 2009. I am glad to be here with all you mommies and hope to continue to enjoy my time with you. I will be here to answer any questions and give my opinion when asked. Thank you and talk to you all soon.

LeeAnn0707 responded:
Hi Sharon! My name is Lee Ann and Dh's name is Frank. My DS's name is Matthew and he was born on Jan 21, 2009. I am glad for these boards too and I love all the questions, advice and opinions from mommies! I am unexpectedly expecting baby #2 around Sept 28 2010.

sliverfroggy responded:
Leenn Congrarts on Baby #2. Dh and I are hoping soon to be expecting baby #2.

sarabeth86 responded:
Hello, my name is Sara, my fiance's name is Micah. We're getting married on March 27, 2010 (wahoo!). We have a 19 month old daughter named Olivia. I'm at SAHM and I love it! Sadly, we're not expecting #2, but are slowly starting to talk about it.

LeeAnn0707 responded:
Early gratz on the Wedding Sarah!! is it going to be abig or medium one with DD as the flower girl? or a JoP wedding?

unknown responded:
Hi, I'm Molly, lurking, and I haven't been on the 1-year boards in a long time, since I don't have a 1-year-old! DS1, David, was born August 30, 2007. DS2, Jesse, was born July 5, 2009.

DH and I are both music teachers. We recently relocated to Pittsburgh, leaving behind DH's job, a job that I was on leave from, a house to sell, and lots of other stuff (including my inlaws for which I am NOT sorry). I just started substitute-teaching this past week in the hopes of being able to find a contract position.

DS1 was diagnosed with cancer at 10 months and started relapse treatment at 15 months. He will be on treatment for, at least, the rest of this calendar year.

Then we're going to Disneyworld.

JoeBabes responded:
Ok I'll bite.

My name is Joanne. My DH's name is Steven. Our son born on 6/17/08 is Steven the second so we call him by his middle name which is Drake. I hope that I mistakenly get pregnant soon. I am old and running out of time. HAHAHA!

erinsmom1964 responded:
Hi I'm Carrie and I'm here a little early.( 2 months) My hubby is Bryain. (11 years younger than me) I have three grown sons Rian, Sean, and Kory. My hubby has 2 kids Chase and Alexis they live with their MOM in VA. and together we have our redheaded beauty Erin. I didn't find this site until Erin was almost 7 months old so I didn't get to "come up" with anyone but had to chime in on what your trying to do here. Nice!

mamabrat05 responded:
My name is Brittany and my DH's name is Jeremi. We have a DD who was born 11-25-05 and she is 4y/o and DS who was born 11-12-08 and he is coming up on 15 months. I love being on here and love hearing the great advice that ALL the mommies have. Hope we can put today behind us and start over...

erinsmom1964 responded:
BTW Joanne you might be surprised like I was at how much time you just might have left. LOL

jtksgirl responded:
Hello, I have been on webmd since I found out I was pregnant, but I mostly lurk. My name is Melissa and DH is John, we have a beautiful son named Connor, born 12/5/08, who turned 14 months today!! I love lurking on this board, but if you really want to find me, search for me on facebook, email - mel.krile@gmail.com!

Plumeria84 responded:
Hi, I'm Olga, DH is Mikhail..Our wonderful DS Kyle will be 1 in 11 days !! God time goes by fast !!!!

Look forward to getting to know you guys

ryanandleigh responded:
Hi - I'm Leigh. DH is Ryan (hence the screen name). We have our son Jacen who is 4 and our daughtr Alexa who is 22 months. I have been on these boards since TTC with Jacen. I don't have as much time to post as others but post quite a bit on the 4 and 5 year old boards as well as the Preschool and Grade School Boards. I am about ready to move up to the 2 year old boards which hopefully have less drama than this one.

JoeBabes responded:
LOL Erin! I hope. I really hope. It took almost 5 years to conceive Drake and I had 6 known miscarriages prior to him. I am so fearful that its gonna take another 5 years or something for number 2. I see you had quite the surprise at 44 though!

erinsmom1964 responded:
I took 6 tests cause i couldn't beleive it. I am sorry to hear all you've gone through. heres hoping you get a great surprise like I did( but maybe earlier...LOL)

Spotlight: Member Stories

It's been a long, hard journey to parenthood. I miscarried at 11w5d in 10/06, at 12w2d in 1/07, had a chemical pregnancy in 7/07, and had an ectop...More

Helpful Tips

If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this:
If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this: http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2011/01/05/autism-vaccine.html I ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 8 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.