Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

You have a 1-Year-Old and endless questions?
Welcome! Join the group to learn, laugh and stay on track with your 1-year-old's growth and development.

Roll Call
daisy729 posted:
Ok, so now we have had a few hours/days to get used to the new board and I'm wondering, who all has made it back??

Maggie574 responded:
I'm here (with mixed feelings).

leftcoastgirl responded:
I'm here - but I feel like I'm wandering around in a dark room with no clue where everything is. I'm surprised I was even able to find my way here!

MIOB responded:
Here, but not sure yet how I really feel about it...haven't had enough time to process the new look and feel...

dianam17 replied to MIOB's response:
I have been home since Wednesday night because of the snow. i dont log in at home, so its my first day back at work and back on the boards. i dont know why, but i am completely lost and confused! i dont even know if this is really where i am supposed to be?! LOL!

jtksgirl responded:
I'm here.

EwaldMT responded:
I am. A little confused, but here. Do we not have emoticons anymore?

daisy729 replied to dianam17's response:
Found a cool lil feature, if you click on Watch This Discussion, it keeps it on the left side of the screen and it tells you how many replies you have waiting to look at. That's kinda cool! I know I am missing a few things from the old format, but some of the new features are cool too!

I'm glad to see you ladies here, I was missing everyone!

mel07430 responded:
I'm here. These new boards are awful!!!

bella0715 responded:
I'm here..not sure for how long though :( Not digging the new boards, too confusing!!

cduffy responded:
I'm here.

TanyaJP replied to cduffy's response:
i'm here

simerlm responded:
I'm here! Confused and wandering, but I'm here...

1stTimeJMom responded:
I'm here. But also confused and not loving this board at all. I have been looking at it on and off since it changed and still don't get how this new layout is for the "better".

NicoleCoy01 responded:
I'm here!

Helpful Tips

Sippy Tether!
http://www.comfykids.eu/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=102 I got 2 of these. 1 for DD and 1 for DS. They attach to their sippy ... More
Was this Helpful?
23 of 36 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.