Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

You have a 1-Year-Old and endless questions?
Welcome! Join the group to learn, laugh and stay on track with your 1-year-old's growth and development.

Great news! OT: DH
cduffy posted:
Hi ladies...another in the series of updates on my DH. His CT scan results came back today and there is no evidence that the cancer has spread anywhere else. WOOHOO! Doc said they can just focus on the bladder now. What a relief! He's not out of the woods of course, but it's much more manageable being just the bladder, you know? Thanks for listening ladies! Finally a high note to report.
FirstPrevious12NextLast

megbrubaker responded:
AWESOME!!!!!!!! Congrats!!! That is amazing!!!!!!

TyPatrick08 responded:
I am so glad to hear... keep your family in my prayers!

mel07430 responded:
That is great news Courtney!!!! I am so glad nothing has spread...

MontanaMama2009 responded:
I am glad you have that bit of stress-relieving news!

TanyaJP replied to MontanaMama2009's response:
that's so great! glad to hear it!

EwaldMT responded:
That's good news!

roni090909 responded:
That is awesome. YAY for good news. I will continue to keep your DH and family in my prayers.

ambern99 responded:
That is great news to hear!!!

katieb426 responded:
Oh Courtney! What a relief! I have been praying for both you and your DH. I will continue to do so until he is completely cancer free. So glad to hear nothing has spread.

Larich_408 replied to katieb426's response:
That is wonderful! I'll continue to pray for you and your DH!

KCAimee replied to Larich_408's response:
Oh Courtney! What wonderful news. I will keep you all in my prayers and thoughts

simerlm responded:
Yay, Courtney! You guys were due some good news. I will keep praying until he is cancer-free also. I'm so happy that you caught it in time!

kristinrayerootes responded:
Oh, Courtney - I am so happy for you and your whole family! I will also continue to pray for all of you and for him to have a quick recovery from all of this!

ShayKTen responded:
So glad to hear that. Wish he was completely cancer free, but like you said, at least they can focus on one area!!! Take care

Spotlight: Member Stories

Iam a 25 year old that has a beautiful 21 month old daughter. She is my only child.

Helpful Tips

our trip to the ER (longish)
havnt been on here since the boards have changed so hello again! so, i was in the bathroom doing my make up to get ready & take ds ... More
Was this Helpful?
8 of 19 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.