Skip to content

Announcements

You have a 1-Year-Old and endless questions?
Welcome! Join the group to learn, laugh and stay on track with your 1-year-old's growth and development.

OFF TOPIC TWILIGHT
wilburlbh posted:
OK ALL YOU MOMMY TWILIGHT FANS - THE OFFICIAL ECLIPSE TRAILER IS OUT! FINALLY! CANT WAIT TO SEE IT! JUNE 30! YAY! 110 DAYS! check it out! http://eclipsethemovie.com/

EwaldMT responded:
hehehe! I like Twilight, but I can't stand Kristin Stewart as Bella. I will be seeing this movie, however.

wxbuny replied to EwaldMT's response:
I am sooooo excited! I LOVE the books!

sliverfroggy responded:
I can't wait. I love this series. Just watched the trailer and it looks sooooo good!!!! 

TanyaJP replied to sliverfroggy's response:
I love this series too (the book more than the movies but i will still see all of them). i think they could have done better casting on a lot of the characters but i digress. anyway, it comes out the day before my birthday and 11 days after my friends so we'll probably go see it for our birthdays since i can't drink on this coming birthday (lol).

Spotlight: Member Stories

Jill (33), DH (36), and Sarah Elizabeth born 9/22/08 my 17 month, strong willed, spitfire of a baby girl! I adore her.

Helpful Tips

Emocons
I know everyone is missing the smileys, so here are the different ways to type the smileys (just do not put spaces between the typed words ... More
Was this Helpful?
32 of 43 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.