waugamanjl posted:
I can't wait to get home. I am making pulled pork and homeade mac and cheese for dinner. I put the crock pot on this morning at 7:30. YUMMY I sooooo can't wait to eat. Only 1 hr til I leave work. What are you ladies having for dinner tonight?
sarahann1978 responded:
It's St. Patrick's Day so I have a corned beef brisket in the crock pot with red potatoes and carrots. I will add the cabbage when I get home and serve with corn bread.

Do you have a good recipe for the homemade mac n cheese?
MIOB responded:
Apricot glazed ham with au gratin potatoes and maple glazed carrots. As long as DS leaves me alone long enough to let me cook!
kristinrayerootes responded:
Sloppy joes and tator tots!
katieb426 responded:
Chili with cinnamon rolls

Of course I choose this on the warmest day of the year so far! :)
MontanaMama2009 responded:
Pork roast and potatoes. I found the pork roast frozen in my freezer, behind the bags of frozen veggies. I was like, "Bingo!"
kristinrayerootes replied to katieb426's response:
Katie - I made beef stew the other day when it was really warm out here! I thought it seemed kind of inappropriate too!
roni090909 responded:
Jenn- How do you make the pulled pork? My DH would love this.

I don't know yet. I have chicken in the fridge but I am trying to convince myself that I would rather eat out :smile:
lenono97 responded:
Lasagna. It's my first time making it from scratch so I hope it turns out!
peachyisthelife responded:
It's a late school night for DH, so I always make a real simple meal on these days. My 4yo has gotten all into St Patrick's day this year b/c they talked about it so much at preschool, so I figured I'd be a little festive-made homemade mac and cheese dyed green and [of course green> broccoli. Despite my 4yo insisting he would eat green mac and cheese I wasn't sure he would-but he gobbled it up! Then we had some homemade chocolate chip/butterscotch cookies for dessert.