Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

You have a 1-Year-Old and endless questions?
Welcome! Join the group to learn, laugh and stay on track with your 1-year-old's growth and development.

WFD
waugamanjl posted:
I can't wait to get home. I am making pulled pork and homeade mac and cheese for dinner. I put the crock pot on this morning at 7:30. YUMMY I sooooo can't wait to eat. Only 1 hr til I leave work. What are you ladies having for dinner tonight?

sarahann1978 responded:
It's St. Patrick's Day so I have a corned beef brisket in the crock pot with red potatoes and carrots. I will add the cabbage when I get home and serve with corn bread.

Do you have a good recipe for the homemade mac n cheese?

miob responded:
Apricot glazed ham with au gratin potatoes and maple glazed carrots. As long as DS leaves me alone long enough to let me cook!

kristinrayerootes responded:
Sloppy joes and tator tots!

katieb426 responded:
Chili with cinnamon rolls

Of course I choose this on the warmest day of the year so far!

MontanaMama2009 responded:
Pork roast and potatoes. I found the pork roast frozen in my freezer, behind the bags of frozen veggies. I was like, "Bingo!"

kristinrayerootes replied to katieb426's response:
Katie - I made beef stew the other day when it was really warm out here! I thought it seemed kind of inappropriate too!

roni090909 responded:
Jenn- How do you make the pulled pork? My DH would love this.

I don't know yet. I have chicken in the fridge but I am trying to convince myself that I would rather eat out

lenono97 responded:
Lasagna. It's my first time making it from scratch so I hope it turns out!

peachyisthelife responded:
It's a late school night for DH, so I always make a real simple meal on these days. My 4yo has gotten all into St Patrick's day this year b/c they talked about it so much at preschool, so I figured I'd be a little festive-made homemade mac and cheese dyed green and [of course green> broccoli. Despite my 4yo insisting he would eat green mac and cheese I wasn't sure he would-but he gobbled it up! Then we had some homemade chocolate chip/butterscotch cookies for dessert.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am proud mommy, not perfect, but proud! Living learning and working to give her a better future and a better life!

Helpful Tips

Sippy Tether!
http://www.comfykids.eu/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=102 I got 2 of these. 1 for DD and 1 for DS. They attach to their sippy ... More
Was this Helpful?
23 of 36 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.