Skip to content

Announcements

You have a 1-Year-Old and endless questions?
Welcome! Join the group to learn, laugh and stay on track with your 1-year-old's growth and development.

Pampers Gifts to Grow Codes
kate310 posted:
Hi everyone, I learned yesterday that you can get promotional codes for the gifts to grow fro certain websites, all I did was google Pampers gifts to grow codes and found a ton of codes that earned me an extra 250 points for free!! Here are the codes if anyone wants to take advantage of them !!

WELCOME2VILLAGE
GROWWITHVILLAGE
GTGPLAY3USA2010
GTGPLAY1USA2010
OHAMANDAAWGTG08
WELCOME2GTG0809
XKCMYXFVD96VXVK
GTGTEAMUSA2010
WELCOMEBONUS089
STARTEARNINGNOW
JUSTBECAUSE2009
JOINTHEFUNGTG09
GRATUIT89102009
WELCOME2GTG2010
THRIFTYMOMMYGTG
GTGPLAY2USA2010
MARFACEBOOK2010
All you have to do is enter them where you would normally enter the regular codes. Most of them are worth 10 points but some of them are worth 30!!
FirstPrevious12NextLast

DDK2005 responded:
Thanks so much - I never thought of googling them!!! They all worked:)

MontanaMama2009 responded:
If you enter these codes to receive points, what do the points go towards?

kate310 replied to MontanaMama2009's response:
They have a bunch of different rewards, you need a lot of points to get most of them so that I way I was so happy to find all these free ones!! They have toys, magazine subscriptions, free prints from shutterfly, books, etc.

So what sorts of things have you been able to save up points for?

You say that things are a LOT of points, but I'm just curious, after all of your saving these "points," what have you been able to get?

I'm wondering if I should do it, too, is my point...but I don't want to save "points" for six months to receive 50 cents off of a pack of diapers.

kwim?

momtobegrunden replied to MontanaMama2009's response:
I got DS's first birthday invitations from Shutterfly with my points...but it took me the whole first year to get enough points!

I haven't redeemed any of my points yet, but I have like 1,653 points or something like that. If I wanted to redeem my points right now I could get any of the magazine subscriptions, books, some of the toys, and most of the free prints from shutterfly. If you go to pampers and then gifts to grow you should be able to see the rewards catalog to see what kind of things they have!

Maggie574 responded:
Awesome...I only had one of those.

I don't know if this one expires or anything since it's a holiday one, but you can give it a try!

HAPPYHOLIDAY089

kate310 replied to Maggie574's response:
I think I tried that one and it was expired!

MontanaMama2009 replied to momtobegrunden's response:
Okay, cool!

I'll try out the site, kate310. Thanks!

Wow! Thanks for all of that information and for the codes! I now have 250 points! Yay!

So if you save a BUNCH of points, you can actually get a Free Seaworld Admission Ticket! Or get a Jeep Wrangler stroller for fREE! Or a cute little wagon for free!

Cool!

Your welcome!!

dawlfin2 responded:
Awesome! Thank you so much for sharing! :)

Juliannasmom responded:
Thanks for sharing!

mommyof12b2 responded:
Thanks a bunch!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello! My DH and I have a beautiful little 15 month old girl and she has a little brother on the way! EDD is May 13th but I will be having a scheduled...More

Helpful Tips

Emocons
I know everyone is missing the smileys, so here are the different ways to type the smileys (just do not put spaces between the typed words ... More
Was this Helpful?
32 of 43 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.