Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

You have a 1-Year-Old and endless questions?
Welcome! Join the group to learn, laugh and stay on track with your 1-year-old's growth and development.

OT Vent Gas Prices
sarahann1978 posted:
I just went and filled my tank and gas is up to $2.93/gallon, WTH! I was just putting some new photos in DS's baby book and noticed in the current prices section that I wrote down $1.78/gallon. That was just over a year ago, yikes!
FirstPrevious12NextLast

leftcoastgirl responded:
If it makes you feel better, I'd be thrilled to find a gas station selling at $2.93. ;)

sarahann1978 replied to leftcoastgirl's response:
Not really, it just makes me feel bad for you! But thanks for trying :smile:

jtksgirl responded:
Wow that sucks, ours is $2.63, and that makes me angry!

roni090909 responded:
Wow ours went up $.15 this week and I was mad and it only went up to 2.69. I guess I should be glad now.

MontanaMama2009 responded:
Regular Unleaded in Helena, Montana:

2.75/gallon, on average. Some are a few cents lower (like Costco) and some higher.

gracesmom09 responded:
Ouch sorry. Ours just went down a few cents here. $2.75 in Pittsburgh,PA.

megbrubaker responded:
Our jumped up too!! $2.85 here in Northern Indiana :-( BOOOOO It makes me sooooooo mad!!!!

Jennax907 responded:
I would love to pay $2.93/ gallon. Our gas in Alaska has been hovering around $3.68!! Nothing like a $90 fill up!

smileysmom responded:
$3.06 in sunny San Diego! Can't even fill up - most gas stations still have the stupid $75 limit per card swipe.... grrrrrr. And, I drive a Suburban so that does not help!

KatieS83 replied to Jennax907's response:
oh my 3.68???? thats insane! we've been about 2.70ish here in New Hampshire. They expect it to hit about 3.50 by summer :(

linzuh04 responded:
LOL that's NOTHING! It's 1.49 Euros per litre here. 1 gallon=3.79 litres. 3.79*1.49=5.65 Euro at todays exachange rate: $7.64 a GALLON! So when you think you have it bad, think about us over here in Europe :)

KatieS83 replied to linzuh04's response:
Ouch is all i can say....OUCH!

alex1026 replied to KatieS83's response:
DOUBLE OUCH!

I filled up last night and it was 2.79 in Baltimore, MD!

lilmama0883 responded:
If it makes everyone feel better, it is about $3.30ish here. Then again I live in Hawaii lol. Its cheaper on post though, so thats where we go.

linzuh04 , I feel for you!! thats outrageous!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm Christine (26), and I am a new(ish) mommy! I am married to my DH Chris (29), and we had our amazing little boy Brandon in January 2009! He is ...More

Helpful Tips

Useful baby wipes
Baby wipes work wonders for removal of make up even mascara!!! They're great for cleaning the bathroom counters/sink real fast as well!! More
Was this Helpful?
24 of 50 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.