Skip to content


You have a 1-Year-Old and endless questions?
Welcome! Join the group to learn, laugh and stay on track with your 1-year-old's growth and development.

plastic crib cover for rails..
jan21baby posted:
I seen an ad in the newspaper for a crib for sale. a graco lauren..less then a yr old (drk chry). I bought it for my brother and his gf. well the front inside of the bar is all chipped up from this girls LO teething on it. So i was wondering if anyone knows if you can purchase one of the plastic protective pieces seperatley? i plan to try and sand it down and paint just this piece but my bf doesnt seem to think i will be able to match the color. SO..i figured id match it as close as possible and IF possible get a plastic piece to put on it too. cuz who wants their LOs eating the paint!! Its beyond me why such a nice crib (or any for that matter) wouldnt have a plastic piece to protect it anyways! but oh well. anyone know any info here??? appriciated!
MontanaMama2009 responded:
You can purchase either cloth or plastic crib rail covers:
leftcoastgirl responded:
If the wood is stained rather than painted, you might want to give this a try. I've used it for furniture scratches in the past, and it works really well.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Me, DH, and THREE girls! Plus two labs, a cat, and 20 guppies.

Helpful Tips

Sippy Tether! I got 2 of these. 1 for DD and 1 for DS. They attach to their sippy ... More
Was this Helpful?
23 of 36 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.