Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

You have a 1-Year-Old and endless questions?
Welcome! Join the group to learn, laugh and stay on track with your 1-year-old's growth and development.

OT-Got an answer...
mamatobe08 posted:
If you are whoever posted anon last week, just stop reading here. This is a positive time and if you don't have anything positive to say, don't say anything.

I POAS again today. It was VERY light, but there was a 2nd line. Looks like a BFP!

No, we weren't planning on it. Yes, we were preventing it. No, we have not DTD more than 5 times in the past month since I left. No, this is not what I wanted at this time. Yes, I had specific goals in mind for before I got pregnant again.

Guess what, someone else had other plans for us. I'm extremely happy and this is a POSITIVE time(did I say that yet? lol) and no matter how I wished it would have happened, things don't always go as planned. I'm not going to spend the next 9 months crying because this isn't how I planned it--I'm going to spend the next 9 months celebrating!

I'm not a child, I know how to prevent things, I know all of that--but as we all know, it only takes 1 time. So, if you can't say congrats, just don't say anything. This post is for my friends here. :) EDD is November 18.

gemini5324 responded:
Congrats! My DSs birthday is 11/22. Prepare for lots of indoor parties! Everything will be just fine & you dont need to justify yourself to anyone.

sarahann1978 responded:
Congratulations, I am so happy for you!

In addition to your defense about getting pregnant, no form of birth control is 100% anyway so there is always a chance.

Happy and Healthy 9 Months!

simerlm responded:
Congratulations! Every child is a blessing, planned or unplanned. You have a great attitude! I wish you a happy and healthy 9 months!

MISSBUBBLEYAJG responded:
Hey mama!! You are right, someone else had other plans for you and not to mention your growing family. I think you have a good head on your shoulders and you know how to stay positive and during this time it is great!! Im super happy for you and Im wishing and thinking of you and your family. It will all work out. Happy and healthy 9mo to you!!!

cduffy responded:
Congrats!!!! Babies are in the air!

mel07430 responded:
Your EDD is the same as mine!!! Yay we can be due date buddies!!! Congratulations!!!! God does not give us what we cannot handle. That is what I try to believe anyway!!!!!!

Here is to a healthy and happy 9 months!!!!

almostthere2317 responded:
oh congrats! I was on the pill and everything but I someone had other plans for me too :) Everything happens for a reason and congratulations again! I think (if I am remotely figuring right) we are due around the same time :) I wish you all the best

MontanaMama2009 responded:
Congratulations! There is a reason this child is coming to earth....

mtnwolf responded:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :)

EwaldMT responded:
Congratulations!

katieb426 responded:
Congratulations! Hooray for new babies! :)

roni090909 responded:
Congrats Michelle :smile:

Momma2Ethan responded:
YAY for babies! Congrats girl! You have a great attitude! Babies are a gift from above whether planned or not :-) H & H 9 months to you!

jlcohen78 responded:
Congrats Michelle!!!! I'm so happy for you!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi my name is Angie, Im 21yrs old and proud parent to Miss Celeste. She blessed my life on 8/9/08 at 12:35pm. She is going on 2 years and such a beaut...More

Helpful Tips

Useful baby wipes
Baby wipes work wonders for removal of make up even mascara!!! They're great for cleaning the bathroom counters/sink real fast as well!! More
Was this Helpful?
25 of 51 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.