Skip to content

Announcements

You have a 1-Year-Old and endless questions?
Welcome! Join the group to learn, laugh and stay on track with your 1-year-old's growth and development.

Personality Type Poll
MontanaMama2009 posted:
I'm a bit introspective today, LOL!

Did you know that your favorite flowers says a LOT about you? So here's a poll. Chose your favorite flower from below, post it, and THEN click on the link I've provided to read about your personality!

http://www.flowerstothepeople.com/tag/flower-personality/

Okay, "orchid" doesn't fit in the poll, but orchid is an option, too.

Take the Poll

What's Your Favorite Flower?
  • Rose
  • Daisy
  • Carnation
  • Lily
  • Iris
vote
View Poll Results
FirstPrevious12NextLast

MontanaMama2009 responded:
I'll start.

Daisy.

Jackie03291 replied to MontanaMama2009's response:
I chose Iris. :)

stephs_3_kidz responded:
Mine's a lily.

ariannasmommy1125 responded:
Roses are my favorite but I can't click on the link at work. :-(

clovertine responded:
I chose Daisy. And I think the description is pretty great! (:

Maggie574 responded:
I chose Lily (although my favorite wasn't one of the choices...I'd say violets or daffodils are my favorites). I too can't get to the link at work...so if someone wants to post what that means (if it's not too much work.) Otherwise I'll have to wait all day! LOL

bravefan76 responded:
Rose "013 If the rose is your favorite flower, you are a romantic and passionate person. You see the very best in others and strive to bring it out. You value tradition, such as family dinners and holidays, and enjoy being directly involved "014 especially when it means entertaining! You seek perfection in your life and your relationships are deep and meaningful.
Daisy - You are a very upbeat and optimistic person "014 your glass is always half full! Friendships are very important to you, and you are a very loyal companion in return. The life of the party, you have a knack for making others smile and laugh, and aren"019t afraid to speak your mind. You enjoy outside activities and are always up for trying new experiences.
Carnation "013 If the carnation is your favorite flower, you are a very down-to-earth person. You fear big changes and are content with your life just the way it is. You are practical and realistic "014 your friends tend to come to you for advice and direction.
Lily - You are a very commanding, yet nurturing person. You are "01Cmotherly"01D and tend to take care of others, especially those near to you. You take pride in your life, achievements, and personal relationships, and are highly respected by those around you.

Iris - If the iris is your favorite, you are a very creative and imaginative person. You enjoy change and are open-minded when it comes to new experiences. Others find it easy to talk to you, and value your opinions, however strong they may be. You keep your promises and have faith in others. You are a dreamer, you hope, and you tend to be a spiritual person.
Orchid/Tropical "013 You are a very exotic and worldly person. You have an air of mystery that naturally draws others to you. You are slightly reserved, but speak your mind when necessary. Though your circle of close companions is on the smaller side, your relationships are tight and very strong. You are secretive but honest, and your personal appearance is important to you.

ariannasmommy1125 replied to bravefan76's response:
Thanks Bravefan! The Rose suits me pretty well except for maybe the perfection part! LOL

MIOB responded:
Daisy

jlcohen78 responded:
I'm a sucker for roses. And it's so true....

MISSBUBBLEYAJG responded:
I chose the Rose....

leftcoastgirl responded:
Neat poll!

I chose lily because they were in my bridal bouquet and always remind me of my wedding day.

Expecting_26 responded:
I picked Lily..it was a close tie between Lily, daisy and Carnation. But my daughters name is Lilly..so I had to chose that one!!

jamanda727 responded:
I chose Lily! Fits me to a tee!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi, My name is Ashley (25) I have been married to my DH Chris (27) for almost 7 years. We have two beautiful children together. Kaiden (5) and Madison...More

Helpful Tips

Useful baby wipes
Baby wipes work wonders for removal of make up even mascara!!! They're great for cleaning the bathroom counters/sink real fast as well!! More
Was this Helpful?
25 of 51 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.