Skip to content

Announcements

You have a 1-Year-Old and endless questions?
Welcome! Join the group to learn, laugh and stay on track with your 1-year-old's growth and development.

Has anyone not tried Swagbucks?
jen0579 posted:
I've been doing it for a couple weeks now and just earned my first $5 amazon giftcard (there are other giftcards and items you can redeem for)...All you have to do is use Swagbucks as your search engine and you earn "bucks" by searching the web as you normally would... Then you can turn in your bucks for free stuff at the SwagStore.. Thought I would share, because with kids who couldn't use free money! I really wish I had started it long ago! My plan is to save us my $5 amazon cards then use them to help put a little dent in my christmas shopping!

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/witchywoman1979

Beadlady78 responded:
I do this too! although I am not sure how to redeem my points. How many points are the $5 cards?

MISSBUBBLEYAJG responded:
Well I just signed up for it....It sounds great!!

jen0579 replied to MISSBUBBLEYAJG's response:
They are! I think i've been doing it for about 3 weeks and earned free $5 in that time.. There are also other way to earn that I have yet to try....doing free offers and they also posted codes sometimes that are worth free swagbucks but Im not online a whole lot to catch many of those ( have only caught 2) ..

450swag buck for a $5 amazon card.... you just go right to it in the swag store and click on it and there is a button to purchase it.. I earned that much in about 3 weeks and like I said, I dont even go online THAT much or do any of the other stuff to get more swag bucks... Some people on my facebook have earned hundreds doing this!

dawlfin2 responded:
I was wondering what this was. Thanks for sharing!

StarryGrrl responded:
I've been using Swagbucks for awhile now and I think I've gotten 4 $5 Amazon giftcards so far. I love it and it's sooo easy to use!

Rsn3Boys responded:
I have an account but never use. I don't think I understand how it works.

I do use this one http://www.shopathome.com/?IAFCG=LuTWxpOndXUR83zz 6pldA ==
It tracks your online purchases and give you rebates. That's on top of any rebates you get with you credit card. It worked great since I bought a lot of LO's stuff online before he was born.

Silver623 replied to Rsn3Boys's response:
I just joined, thanks! I also do surveys online and earn points that I trade in for Amazon credit. If anyone is interested in that, let me know and I can send you an invite.

jen0579 replied to Silver623's response:
yes Silver, I'd like to check it out!

My email is witchywoman.1979@yahoo.com

How much do you typically earn in lets say, like a months time?

Also for anyone who has joined swagbucks I highly recommend visiting and becoming a fan of Swagbucks (on Facebook if you are on there)...You can usually find some tips on how to make more swagbucks and also they will usually let you know when there are hidden codes for more swagbucks

Silver623 replied to jen0579's response:
cool I will send you the referral thing. In 3 months I've made about $30. Not tons I know, but I do the surveys while at my real job, lol, so why not? You can have a check sent or get Amazon rewards. I had a check sent at first to be sure it was on the up and up, got it in less than a week. Now I am just going to save it up and use it at Amazon for Christmas.

fotogirl525 replied to Silver623's response:
I would also like to do that my email is fotogirl525@aol.com

Thanks! Karen

Silver623 replied to fotogirl525's response:
Just sent you the referral. Let me know if you don't receive it in the next couple of hours. Thanks!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Mommy to Charlie born 11/4/08. 24 years old. Going back and forth between southern Illinois(STL area) and West Michigan. BFP 3/23 EDD is 11/18/10! Sti...More

Helpful Tips

Sippy Tether!
http://www.comfykids.eu/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=102 I got 2 of these. 1 for DD and 1 for DS. They attach to their sippy ... More
Was this Helpful?
23 of 36 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.