Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

You have a 1-Year-Old and endless questions?
Welcome! Join the group to learn, laugh and stay on track with your 1-year-old's growth and development.

Boost Kids Essentials Question
mommyof12b2 posted:
Seeing Jaime's post about BFing reminded me of a question/
My DD had her 18month appt and the MD was a little concerned about her weight. She weighed 21 lbs and is 32.5 inches tall. My Dh and I thought she was fine just a tall skinny girl like her daddy. Well the MD wanted us to try giving her 16 ounces of Kids Essential by Boost. We tried Pediasure and she did not like the taste, it is still in the pantry after $10. Have any of you ladies given your children the above product? I am going to buy it but I hope it is more palitable than Pediasure.

ariannasmommy1125 responded:
I'm not sure about the Kids Essential but my DD will drink the Carnation Instant Breakfast Complete with no sugar added. She loves it. It's a little cheaper than the Boost & has lots of nutrients.

mommyof12b2 replied to ariannasmommy1125's response:
Thanks for the suggestion. i wish these products were available to just buy one bottle.

ariannasmommy1125 replied to mommyof12b2's response:
Yeah that would be very helpful so we didn't end up with a whole lot that LO won't drink!

cyn22mull responded:
You could always try calling the doctor office and see if they have any samples. Our Pedi suggested we try it and he gave us some samples to try. He gave us 2 vanilla and 2 chocolate, but DS did not really like it. The vanilla he drank if i mixed it with milk but the chocolate he wouldnt touch.

kristinrayerootes responded:
Here is a link to a $5 off coupon. It is legit. It is on the Nestle site and I have used it: http://www.nestlefamily.com/SpecialOffers/BoostKidEssentials/Default.aspx

mommyof12b2 replied to kristinrayerootes's response:
Thanks for the coupon Kristin, I reallllllly appreciate it.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Living in the desert with a husband, a toddler, and a black lab.

Helpful Tips

Sippy Tether!
http://www.comfykids.eu/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=102 I got 2 of these. 1 for DD and 1 for DS. They attach to their sippy ... More
Was this Helpful?
23 of 36 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.