Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

You have a 1-Year-Old and endless questions?
    Welcome! Join the group to learn, laugh and stay on track with your 1-year-old's growth and development.

TRIGGS- another sad story

ad1978 responded:
    I'm debating whether or not I want to open/read the article...I have no idea what it's about, other than you said it is sad. I just don't want it to ruin my weekend; I've read some really sad articles lately :(

chrisandjen0717 replied to ad1978's response:
    You probably shouldn't read it then...

cheeezie25 responded:
    Wow, the fact that this father has any right at all to make decisions on the part of his daughter after what happened is almost as appauling as what happened in the first place. Ok, it's not at all, but what an injustice on the part of the legal system. Maybe I am just not very hormonal today or something, but it also kinda saddens me that I am more shocked by the legal side of the story than the actual violent incident itself... this is a story that just happens way too often when it shouldn't happen at all :(

lenono97 responded:
    Don't read it if you are easily hurt. I had to stop half way through. At least we can hope Ohio will change there laws for the better because of his little girl.

Larissa_1985 responded:
    The poor little girl. I cannot believe you can lose your temper to that extent with a child. So sad, poor thing.

DDK2005 responded:
    Heart breaking on all counts!!! My opinion at this point doesn't matter...that poor baby - it breaks my heart thinking of what he did to her....

mel07430 responded:
    Uggg. this makes me sick!!! If he did shake this baby and cause her brain damage then he desserves what ever is coming to him!!!

fotogirl525 replied to cheeezie25's response:
    I agree with you 100%. I am so angry at the justice system, sometimes it cares too much about parental rights, This so called father should have no say in the decision on this little baby's life. The ONLY reason he wants her to stay on life support is so he won't face murder charges. Horrible.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Amanda and I have a wonderful husband of 8 years named Jason and 3 beautiful daughters- Jillian (6), Victoria who I stillbirthed at 36w and...More

Helpful Tips

Emocons
    I know everyone is missing the smileys, so here are the different ways to type the smileys (just do not put spaces between the typed words ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    32 of 43 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.