Skip to content

Announcements

You have a 1-Year-Old and endless questions?
Welcome! Join the group to learn, laugh and stay on track with your 1-year-old's growth and development.

I'am soooooooooooo ready!!!!!
babydue3509 posted:
maybe it's just me but I'am soooooo ready to have another baby, dd#1 is almost 4yrs old and dd#2 is 15months but I'am soooo ready to try for a BOY this will be our last so I pray it will be a boy whenever I get pregnant! Are any of u feeling the urge well to renue ur mommy license LOL

almostthere2317 responded:
DD is 14 months and I found out I had a m/c with number 2 a little over a month ago. Now whenever I look at DD or her early pictures and whenever I go anywhere and see little babies I get the urge BAD!! I would love to have a boy this time too. I've always wanted a girl and a boy. we're going to try again in a couple of months or so though but I totally know how you feel!

lenono97 responded:
Yes, I am so ready. We have been seriously talking about it as well. I think we will start trying in another month or so. We already have a girl (18 months) so a boy next would be nice, but something tells me it will be another girl before we get our boy.

earleyml1012 responded:
YES! I just went off birth control so we'll see. Hopefully it will happen soon. My DD is almost 18 months, so 2 1/2 years would be a good age difference. Originally we were hoping for one of each but financially we're thinking another girl might not be too bad.

TyPatrick08 responded:
I can`t wait to TRY AGAIN!!!!! We are holding off due to us getting married April 30, 2011 but I am hoping on our honeymoon i get preggo!!! The kids would be a little over 3 years apart which is ideal for us... hopefully Tyler is potty trained too! I work in peds so I see these little babies all the time and I CANT WAIT!!! But in the mean time I have my little niece who is only a month old.

ad1978 responded:
OT, but I just noticed your screen name has the actual birth date of my DD!! (3/5/09) :0) When was your 15 month old actually born?

babydue3509 replied to ad1978's response:
Hey my due date was 3/5/09 but I had her 2/25/09 due to her being sooooooo big lol so our little ones are around the same age

babydue3509 responded:
Yes well girls I already have two daughters ages 3 1/2 and 15mnths and I'am just ready to have another one and my husband is too........... I stopped taking my birth control 4/25 and I'am still waiting on a cycle so I dont know when it will happen but I definetly will post with excitement as soon as Iam pregnant

babydue3509 replied to lenono97's response:
lol that is too funny but true me on the other hand I already have 2 girls so I want a boy and I have already been giving the girl stuff away lol

babydue3509 replied to earleyml1012's response:
I went off of it to in April and I have never wanted to have a period so bad lol so we can start trying again

breezy_83255 responded:
I went off bc last month with the hope that I would get pregnant sometime in the next 6 months or so. We weren't "trying," we were just going to let nature take its course. Apparently it did. I just found out I'm pregnant- SURPRISE! No cycle and DD2 and this baby will be around 20 months apart. DD1 and DD2 are 25 months apart- my hands will be full!

babydue3509 replied to breezy_83255's response:
I think that is awesome CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!! I thought maybe I was trying to soon because my oldest dd is 3 1/2 and the other is 15months!!!! Well if I get pregnant now my oldeast will be 4 and the other 2 around the time I deliver...... And Iam excited about it so please pray for me!!!!!!1

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Amanda and I have a wonderful husband of 8 years named Jason and 3 beautiful daughters- Jillian (6), Victoria who I stillbirthed at 36w and...More

Helpful Tips

Useful baby wipes
Baby wipes work wonders for removal of make up even mascara!!! They're great for cleaning the bathroom counters/sink real fast as well!! More
Was this Helpful?
25 of 51 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.