Skip to content

Announcements

You have a 1-Year-Old and endless questions?
Welcome! Join the group to learn, laugh and stay on track with your 1-year-old's growth and development.

Growth chart for a room
magsnemma posted:
My MIL wants to buy DD a growth chart to hang in her room, which is fine with me, I don't mind. I've looked at etsy.com and the prices are all over the place! Does anyone know of any good places to look for one? MIL wants me to pick it out, won't give me a price range, and is generally less than helpful narrowing this down.

BTW, I had to have someone show me one, but I'm referring to the cloth or wood charts that help you create a record of LO's height at different ages. I guess it's the modern equivalent of having LO stand in the doorway while you mark their height with a pencil mark. Now they make them all cute and in every imaginable design.
Me (32), DH (32), DD (born Nov 2008)

earleyml1012 responded:
Not sure if you found something by now but I found a really cute cardboard one that's a kit at Christmas Tree Shoppes. I didn't use all the decorative stuff in the kit but it was still really cute. I paid like $5 for it.

magsnemma replied to earleyml1012's response:
Thanks for replying. I'm still hoping MIL will find something on her own, as I haven't found one yet. I'll have to google the store you mentioned, I hadn't heard of it before.
Me (32), DH (32), DD (born Nov 2008)

bgabert responded:
Wish I could help.. my mom bought one around here (I think at Winners..) and it is super cute. But, no idea what the brand name is.

It has places to put the child picture in and everything.

Sorry, I'm no help at all!

I hope you find what you are looking for!
Bri (24), DH Jarrod (28), DD Emery (6/15/2009), Baby Boy EDD 2/13/2011

Spotlight: Member Stories

i am married to the most wonderful man in the world. we got married valentines day feb.14, 2008. we have an incredible son together. hayden was born j...More

Helpful Tips

Sippy Tether!
http://www.comfykids.eu/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=102 I got 2 of these. 1 for DD and 1 for DS. They attach to their sippy ... More
Was this Helpful?
23 of 36 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.