Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

You have a 1-Year-Old and endless questions?
Welcome! Join the group to learn, laugh and stay on track with your 1-year-old's growth and development.

New here
myloves1 posted:
Hello my name is Emma.I have a daughter that was born on 3/17/09.I wanted to know if this is a great place for questions and support.

ad1978 responded:
Hi Emma,
My daughter was born a couple weeks before yours :) Welcome to the group, and definitely ask away if you have any questions.

Ryannbaby responded:
Hi Emma ... My Daughter was born on 3/17/09 as well :) St Patty's Day girls. Welcome ... this is a great place for questions and support!

myloves1 replied to Ryannbaby's response:
Hi Thats great I can come here for questions and support.
That is funny our daughters have the same birthdates.

I just have questions about Potty Training and when is a good time to start?

Ryannbaby replied to myloves1's response:
Well, to be honest .. I haven't even considered starting just yet. I guess it all depends on the child, and if you think they might be ready. What time was your DD born>

myloves1 replied to Ryannbaby's response:
I'm not sure she is ready yet.But I would like to keep trying with her.She seems interested.She was born at 10:23am.What time was your daughter born?

Ryannbaby replied to myloves1's response:
6:17pm

earleyml1012 replied to myloves1's response:
My pedi said that a good time to train girls is around 22-24 months. My DD is 20 months and she just started asking about potty and we've sat her on it a few times but she doesn't get it yet. There's a book call 3 Day Potty Training by Lora Jensen, it talks about not only training but the signs to show when your child is ready.

Welcome to the boards!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am proud mommy, not perfect, but proud! Living learning and working to give her a better future and a better life!

Helpful Tips

Sippy Tether!
http://www.comfykids.eu/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=102 I got 2 of these. 1 for DD and 1 for DS. They attach to their sippy ... More
Was this Helpful?
23 of 36 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.