Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

You have a 1-Year-Old and endless questions?
Welcome! Join the group to learn, laugh and stay on track with your 1-year-old's growth and development.

Teen Mom
elegi23 posted:
I can't believe no one has posted a Teen Mom post yet today!

Farrah- Poor girl!!!!! I actually feel sorry she fell for that scam. I was sitting there watching it with DH, and when she wired that money back to the buyer, I asked him why the seller didn't just keep the money to have the car shipped and why the money was sent to her. And he said, "Watch, its a scam." Yep, it was. And as far as Sophia falling off the bed, I can't say DD hasn't fallen off the bed while I was sitting right there with her, so I wont' be harsh and say anything. She shouldn't have walked out of the room while her LO was on the bed, but she was pretty upset.

Amber/Gary- Yeah, Gary needs to stay in the bunny suit. It suits him very very well. Lol! Amber needs to grow up.

Catelynn/Tyler- Well, at least they're working it out. They're getting there and I hope they stay together. I think seeing the pictures of Carly helped out a lot.

Maci- Nothing poor to say about her! Glad Bentley liked Kyle. I hope things continue to look up for her, but I don't think its a great idea that she moves in with Kyle already, or moves down there to be with him (previews for next week.)
Me (22), DH(29) DD Eleora Marylin 07/23/09
FirstPrevious12NextLast

ad1978 responded:
Can't wait to watch it on DVR! (lol, I see you changed your LO's birthdate to 2009, so it must have been a previous typo)

cheeezie25 responded:
I didn't see it yet. Heard it was a doozy though! I'll see if it is on demand tonight, or maybe watch it on mtv.com

mel07430 responded:
Farrah--I felt bad for her last night but she is very naive. She was very sheltered growing up (she even said that). I really like that she is trying to make it on her own though. She is maturing.....

Amber/Gary-What did the brother say about her family?? I didnt understand it--I think he was mumbling. Gary is such a baby. He is always crawling back to that psycho. He needs to man up and get rid of her. She is very toxic. He is just a big softie. I think she was his first girlfriend as well so he is vulnerable.

Catelynn/Tyler- I guess it is good they are working it out but I cant get past him asking for the phone records. I guess I understand how he was taking out anger with others on her but still....We will see how that plays out. I am angry at how her mom yells at her in the preview for next week. I feel bad for Catelynn. She has no real support. Her mom sucks and where is her dad any way?

Maci-She is great although I noticed she went back to the paci last night. Haha. I hope it works out for her and Kyle. She is still my favorite and I will say it again..she is the only one with a normal family!!

jlc78 responded:
They ALL need a lesson on car seat safety. Last week it was Amber/Gary with their LO clearly not harnessed in while driving. And this week it was Macy taking Bently out of the car seat. There is NO way that her car seat was installed properly. When you take your child out of the car seat, the seat itself should move.

I know I'm more conservative than most when it comes to car seat safety but that was just ridiculous.
Me (31) DH (32) and our 2 beautiful babes DS (6/07) and DD (9/08)

jlc78 replied to jlc78's response:
That last part about Macy should say...the seat should NOT move.
Me (31) DH (32) and our 2 beautiful babes DS (6/07) and DD (9/08)

mamatobe08 replied to jlc78's response:
I missed the whole Farrah scam thing, I was doing a million other things, so I don't know the whole story but I saw when she was talking about her negative balance. That would be awful to be trying so hard and have that happen!

Amber and Gary are freaking psycho. She kept telling him to never propose again and I was sitting here saying yeah right, next week she'll probably be mad they're not engaged again. They're annoying. But yes, I was glad he was at least wearing a bunny costume instead of not wearing a shirt like last week!

jan21baby responded:
Farrah- i feel so bad for her. Shes trying to do good for herself and Sophia and she gets crapped on....BIG TIME!! I hope something works out in her favor in that situation.

Amber- Ok we all know Amber made Gary put on that bunny suit. Then she starts talking crap saying how stupid he looks and so on...Shes so ignorant. I wish Gary would take his balls back from Amber and leave her already!!

Catelynn- It was very mature of Tyler to NOT look at the phone records even tho it was very immature of him to ask for them in the first place. But I hope these 2 can work it out. For the sake of carly. Like they said how cool would it be for Carly later in life to know that her biological parents are still together.

Maci- Ok I hate to be the one to say something negative about her but Im going too. Just for the record tho Ive always liked her! She told Bentley to give Kyle a kiss....talk about putting Kyle in an awkward situation. That was a big no no in my book. Kisses need to wait and come with time. And also, she had Kyle change his diaper. Come on now Maci! Its not Kyles kid! To me Kyle seemed a bit out of place. I know its not his kid and there will never be that "father/son" bond but I think Maci pushed Bentely on Kyle just a lil too much. How many times did she ask him to hold Bentley? IMO I hope Maci and Kyle are the real thing but I also hope Maci slows down with the Bentley and Kyle thing.....Let time runs its course.

roni090909 responded:
I just watch it.

Farrah- I felt awful for her. She is trying so hard to do it on her own and then this happens to her. I admit what she did was really dumb but she is young and very naive. I'm not going to comment on Sophia falling off the bed. I think many of us have been in that situation. I just hope she learned from it.

Catelynn- She NEEDS to get her own life. I am glad they are starting to work things out but she really needs to figure out who she is. She is way too dependent on Tyler. I found it really sad when she had no one to talk to about her problems except her Mom or the counselor.

Amber- I'm not even going there. She is just an awful person.

Maci- I hope it works out with Kyle. She really deserves to have love and he seems like a really good guy. I agree with Jan21baby that she does need to slow down a bit when it comes to Kyle and Bentley. I would hate to see her push Kyle away because of it.
Me (30) DH (37) DS 10/20/08 New Baby Girl EDD 11/11

Mybaby83 replied to roni090909's response:
Oh my gosh Farrah!! When you go on Craigslist, it says RIGHT there "Beware of wiring money or money transfers as they could be fraudulent" Pay attention! I'm sorry, I do feel bad for her but no way in hell would I ever wire someone money to "ship" my car. UGH.
My husband was watching this with me and he haaates Amber! He thinks she is so selfish, childish, immature, rude, and horrible. I do think they either need to figure out how to work out their problems or just break up already. Every time they fight, they act like they're breaking up! Talk about an unstable relationship, that is horrible! They are still young I guess, I keep forgetting that most of these girls are like 18 or something. I couldn't imagine being put in that situation at that age
Melissa (26), DH (Ryan), DD (Leah) born 7/8/09

gracesmom09 replied to jan21baby's response:
Thank you! I totally agree with you about the Maci/Kyle thing. That is way too fast. She needs to slow it down. Stay with her parents, focus on school and her toddler. Bentley goes with Ryan every other weekend so she has time to date and do things on her own that Bentley doesn't need involved in. Grr.

And what was with her car seat?! I think people rag on the other girls too much and just say Oh I love Maci. Maci has it pretty easy. Lives with her normal family in a nice house and shares custody of her child. She has time to go out and get a break from being a parent. She doesn't deal with most of the stress the other girls do like finances,working, living on her own.

DDK2005 responded:
Ok I finally watched last night with my mouth open!!! I felt bad for Farrah - she's just naive (as most teens are) & I think she learned a VERY HARD lesson there. Though I still cant figure out why she would send someone money to ship a car that she has in her possession. Im actually impressed with her now - she's really stepping up & trying now!

Amber - can someone punch her! I honestly think she is bi-polar. Gary was right to call her out & say she would just sleep all day & leave Leah in the crib. Did anyone else think Gary's 'Step-Dad' looked more like a brother - I thought that whole situation is weird too...& when someone says outloud 'Gary & I are engaged for the 3rd time' - do they catch on why everyone else doesn't believe them...Oh & last episode - the no beach toys didnt bother me - that's a luxury, but to not put the baby in the shade or have a hat or umbrella - now that was neglect!!!

Maci - I have to agree with the prior person I think she was trying to push Bentley on him too much & is she really planning on moving in with the guy next episode...ummm I smell "MISTAKE'!!!
Me: Dee (36), DH: Ken (36), DD: Ava 3/26/09 5lbs 15oz, 19.5 in - at 13mo chk up weighed 18.2lbs

Prayin_4_AN_angel responded:
On the whole Maci/ Kyle thing: They have jumped around so much in this season. YES they did show the 1st time Bentley met him and yes she did push him some BUT as for the whole moving in thing- they have in reality been together for a while they just dont show everything. There are pictures on her myspace from back in early july of Kyle, Maci, and Bentley together. Yes its kinda quick but you have to remember that they are picking and choosing times to film and show its not like they just met and are moving in together

DDK2005 replied to Prayin_4_AN_angel's response:
Yes I agree the show is tapes over a few months and they show bits and pieces, but regardless is not taped longer then a few months (3 at max). A few months is not a long enough time to decide to pick up & move your child in with another man. I'm sorry this is where I become very conservative & may be opening pandora's box on here, but....

Maci is only 18/19 years old. Moving in with someone is a BIG deal & when you add a baby in the picture it becomes that much bigger. I know that at 19 you think you know everything, if youre in love its the end of the world if you break up, that everything will be like a fairy tale (I've been there too). Reality should have hit her hard in the face when she became pregnant & 'the love of her life' turned out to be a loser. Moving in with a guy who is in college & in a college town doesn't seem to me to be the mature move! if she didn't have bentley I would agree with you, please we all played house with our BF's in college, but we didnt have kids...

Ok Im getting harsh here, sorry! I guess what Im trying to say is that moving in with someone should not be taken lightly and dating someone intimately for only a few months (I'll give you even 6 months - which I doubt) is not a long time. I know they grew up together, so they do know eachother, but I think she really just wants to get out of her parents house & this is her escape. So unless she's moving out for the right reasons this will fail. She needs to move out like Farrah & live on her own without support from someone else so she can see if it will work. For Bentley's sake I hope it does work out, we'll see!
Me: Dee (36), DH: Ken (36), DD: Ava 3/26/09 5lbs 15oz, 19.5 in - at 13mo chk up weighed 18.2lbs

gracesmom09 replied to Prayin_4_AN_angel's response:
Well Bentley is only 18 months in these episodes where she is moving to where he lives. At the end of last season when Bentley was turning 1 she was still trying to work things out with Ryan. So it is way too fast IMO. At the max it has been 6 months. I don't think a 19 year old with a baby should be relocating over a guy at that point.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Emma I'm 28 yrs old.1rst time mommy to Madison.Married to Andrew who is 33.I stay home right now with Madison until she turns 2.Then I ...More

Helpful Tips

our trip to the ER (longish)
havnt been on here since the boards have changed so hello again! so, i was in the bathroom doing my make up to get ready & take ds ... More
Was this Helpful?
8 of 19 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.