Skip to content

Announcements

You have a 1-Year-Old and endless questions?
Welcome! Join the group to learn, laugh and stay on track with your 1-year-old's growth and development.

OT: Help finding a good cookie recipe
magsnemma posted:
For Labor Day, some friends are getting a house in Zion and taking turns making the meals. I am known for being terribly mediocre in the kitchen, so I've been tasked with dessert. Apart from the chocolate chip or snickerdoodle recipes, does anyone have a really good cookie recipe they'd be willing to share? I'm also going to make brownies and chocolate-dipped strawberries, but I need something else since there's a bunch of us. I've also got to take all this by car and cookies are so packable. Thanks!
Me (32), DH (32), DD (born Nov 2008)

earleyml1012 responded:
Whenever I am in need of a recipe, I go to good old www.bettycrocker.com and search for what I'm looking for. Also check out www.kraftfoods.com or www.cooks.com .

roni090909 responded:
There is an awesome one on the bag of Tollhouse butterscotch chips. I think its oatmeal scotties or something like that.
Me (30) DH (37) DS 10/20/08 New Baby Girl EDD 11/11

paytonsmommy09 replied to roni090909's response:
you all are making me hungry!

I usually look at recipes.com.
SARAH (31), JASON (DH), PAYTON (7.8.09), 3 FUR CHILDREN

cheeezie25 responded:
Get the Martha Stewart Cookie book... it has some REALLY good recipes. I did all of my Christmas cookies out of that book one year, and they turned out great. My favorite was the chocolate gingerbread.... not really for summer, but a must try for winter. I haven't really tried many of the summery cookies, but if they are anything like the wintery cookies, they will be excellent!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Nikki (33) Nate (34) My son Evan James was born 7/23/2008.

Helpful Tips

Emocons
I know everyone is missing the smileys, so here are the different ways to type the smileys (just do not put spaces between the typed words ... More
Was this Helpful?
32 of 43 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.