Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

You have a 1-Year-Old and endless questions?
Welcome! Join the group to learn, laugh and stay on track with your 1-year-old's growth and development.

POLL- LO's Favorite Song
elegi23 posted:
I have to ask because I didn't know DD had a favorite song, but there is one song that as soon as it comes on DD knows what it is and will go crazy dancing. She's so cute too. She will get this huge smile and start shaking her head and then bounce up and down. My little brother, who is 11, is obsessed with all the Disney shows and Radio Disney, and he'll blast it all through the house. So now my DD's favorite song is Party in the U.S.A by Miley Cyrus.

What's your LO's favorite song????
Me (22), DH(30) DD Eleora Marylin 07/23/09
TTC2 (since 05/10)

breezy_83255 responded:
When we're singing, the ABC's. On the radio, anything Tayler Swift. She likes country more than any other type of music. That's thanks to her big sister!

fotogirl525 responded:
Oh there are so many! Some include ABC's, Twinkle Twinkle, Itsy Bitsy Spider, Jesus Loves Me. She sings all the time! She will be sitting in her hih chair eating and just start singing or she will say " I wanna sing" Too ctue!
Me(33) DH(33) DS(9) DD1(8) DD2(21mos) DSD1(15) DSD2(13) DSD3(11) and DSS(4), yes that's 7 total!

elegi23 replied to fotogirl525's response:
We sing a lot to DD too... Her favorite song to dance to is definitely the Miley Cyrus song, and it drives me and DH crazy sometimes. But just that smile and her dance moves crack me up.

DD loves Patty Cake. She has made up her own moves too, because when we "pat it" she pats my stomach and when we "throw it in the oven" she gives me a hug.

Just thought I'd add that.
Me (22), DH(30) DD Eleora Marylin 07/23/09 TTC2 (since 05/10)

TyPatrick08 responded:
Tyler loves Bah-Bah Black Sheep, Twinkle, Twinkle little star, Rock-bye-baby.... they are his favorite nursery rhymes. Pat and I listen to alot of R&B so he will dance to anything especially if he has other kids to dance around with.
Me (23) DF (26) Tyler born 11-19-08 7lb9oz 20 1/2 inc 18 month check up 26lb 33in

earleyml1012 responded:
DD loves to sing. She's not very good at all the words but I can tell what song she's singing from the melody. Her favorites are ABC (she calls them EFGs...too funny!) Twinkle Twinkly, Intsy Bitsy Spider, Happy and You Know it, Head, Shoulder, Knees and Toes, and Michael Finagin (she calls that the chinny song). We do a lot of singing in our house too. She also loves to dance to pretty much any music she hears.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Me 21 DH 24 DD#1 born 6/24/2008 DD#2 EDD 4-6-2010. Life is almost complete. Dh and I are high school sweethearts. Have a beautiful almost 2 year old...More

Helpful Tips

Sippy Tether!
http://www.comfykids.eu/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=102 I got 2 of these. 1 for DD and 1 for DS. They attach to their sippy ... More
Was this Helpful?
23 of 36 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.