Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

You have a 1-Year-Old and endless questions?
Welcome! Join the group to learn, laugh and stay on track with your 1-year-old's growth and development.

Teen Mom....
mel07430 posted:
I dont know if any of you watch this but I just had to post because I am so upset for Leah!! Amnber is a psycho and really needs to have her taken away. That poor innocent baby is treated so badly by her!! I hope Gary does keep her and calls CPS on Amber, She is clearly abusive to him and in front of the baby!!! It makes me so upset!!!

elegi23 responded:
I watched it last night, I usually can't stay up that late, but I was cheering Gary on last night. DH was screaming at Amber saying, "Let me be Gary, I'd show her. I hope he takes that little girl, because he's a 10 time better parent."

I am actually sort of glad MTV played that clip, and I'm sorry but I laughed when they played the domestic violence ad after it. Not because domestic violence is funny, but because I hope Gary has the balls to call CPS on her and takes Leah, and Amber can only have supervised visitation. That poor little girl. I wish I could take her and watch her myself. I'd make sure she not around screaming, or a lazy Mom anymore. I can't believe she blatently lied to Gary when she was napping, and she told him Leah was sleeping, when in fact, she was in the other room screaming. Or when Leah was climbing on the furniture, and Amber was just yelling at her to get up, and didn't actually get off her butt for probably 15 minutes to get her daughter. I'm worried that if Gary does take Amber to court they will through out all the seasons of Teen Mom and say that it was scripted, and she was supposed to be portrayed that way blah blah blah. But looking forward and whatnot, I don't think Gary had the balls to call the cops (like it said in the preview for next week, or call CPS). I hope he does for Leah's sake. If she has no problem punching Gary in the face, imagine what happens when Leah grows up and gets in trouble. I was in an abusive relationship for almost 2 years, and I can only sympathize with Gary. He may be a jerk sometimes, but he doesn't deserve to be punched. He is an 1000 times better parent than Amber. I don't wish any Mom to get her child taken away, but Amber needs to learn quick and go to some sort of anger management, or counseling, that girl has issues.
Me (22), DH(30) DD Eleora Marylin 07/23/09 TTC2 (since 05/10)

roni090909 replied to elegi23's response:
I haven't watched it yet but now I can't wait. I would love to see Gary grow a pair.
Me (30) DH (37) DS 10/20/08 New Baby Girl EDD 11/11

elegi23 replied to roni090909's response:
It doesn't end well. Gary leaves with Leah earlier in the show, then shows back up to talk to Amber and she's packing up his stuff, then she smacks him and punches him probably 2 or 3 times. I really, really want Leah to leave that situation. I wish we could group call CPS in her area. That girl should not be a Mom, until she takes parenting classes or anger management classes.

Farrah made me cry. It was so touching learning about Sophia's father. There had always been speculation about Sophia's dad not wanting anything to do with her etc, and I actually knew about him getting in the car accident and dying. It was huge news, he was partying, and his friend's mom bought them all alcohol and his friend was driving, hit an ice patch and totaled the car killing him. But just seeing how much Sophia looks like her Dad is amazing. I always thought it was just Farrah trying to get people to feel sorry for her about having to be a "single" mom. But it sounds like her Mom actually didn't want her daughter to have anything to do with her Dad. I really even wonder, had he lived, if Farrah's Mom would've even let him be in Sophia's life. I hope that Sophia gets to grow up with his parents as grandparents.

I also have to say congratulations to Maci for working things out with Ryan about the shared parenting. Very proud of her being an adult. I'm also happy that even though she moved 2 hours away, she's still letting Ryan be part of Bentley's life. I think Amber needs to take lessons from Maci.

mel07430 replied to roni090909's response:
I was proud of him this episode. He really seemed to finally step up to the plate. I am SOOO happy he didnt retaliate on her when she was hitting him. He took the higher road and his daughter and left. It was the right thing to do.
They had an interveiw with them on MTV.com afterward and she was just rambling on about how she doesnt even remember acting that way and she yelled at him there too!! Ugg!

elegi23 replied to mel07430's response:
I am curious to know if she gets in trouble for that. I think he did good not hitting her back. He looked like he wanted to deck her one good time, but I think he did very well not hitting her back. I mean, I want to smack her one good time. I think she tries to make people feel sorry for her, and thats probably what the interview was all about. How can we feel sorry for Amber today? I can't. She didn't even try to go get her daughter, she just laid in bed the entire day. I mean honestly if DH was walking out the door with my daughter telling me I'd never see her again, I'd be going after her. Although, I don't let my daughter cry for hours so I can nap. And when she was talking to her friends and said she was nervous that Gary would call CPS on her, and then they convinced her that CPS would never take Leah, I can't believe they are so niave. Now, she's gone after Gary twice, and it's been caught on camera, I hope she grows up soon. CPS isn't going to take your kid over crib sheets, they're going to take your kid because you can't control your temper, you never watch her and let her cry nonstop, you beat your SO, and you basically neglect your daughter. UGH!!

mel07430 replied to elegi23's response:
How about when she kicked him in the back as he was going down the stairs!!! I was furious!!
And about the crib sheets..she was so unappreciative of Gary's mom for getting her some. What a B!! That was thoughtfull of his mom to do that.
Why is it Amber can afford her Martial Arts but not crib sheets for her own daughter! Ugg I seriously cannot stand her. I would love 5 minutes with her! LOL

Mybaby83 replied to mel07430's response:
That chick is SO ridiculous! She gets angry at him for threatening to take her child but then she beats him? ummm keep giving him ammunition and evidence for the courts to never give you custody of your child again you freakin idiot! DUH! She is horrible. I love how she was calling him names...then told her friends she felt bad about it...then did it again immediately in the next scene basically. WOW. I was telling my husband, you can tell how a mother is with her children just by the way she looks at them. Maci and Farrah actually look at their children and talk to them. Amber doesn't even look at her baby unless she is yelling at her. It is really sad.
Melissa (26), DH (Ryan), DD (Leah) born 7/8/09

ad1978 replied to elegi23's response:
I cried over Farrah and "the meeting" with the dad's sister as well.

SadeCopeland responded:
I feel sorry for leah she has to be in the middle of all this constant arguing and fighting its not healthy. Amber needs to calm down my son is the same age as leah and I admit he does push my buttons but he is a CHILD he doesnt understand right from wrong yet and neither does leah she needs to stop taking martial arts and take anger management because things will get out of hand and I will hate to see that pretty little girl hurt. Gary needs to let go of that toxic relationship and focus on that little girl. Neither of them might not realize it but she will remember all of the abuse and fighting

angelsmythers responded:
i didnt get to watch this episode because my brother ran over my direct tv dish and they can fix it until tomorrow. but i did see on the news that Leah may be taken from amber. it makes me so sad for that little baby everytime i watch the show. i just want to reach through the tv and hug her!! I cant wait til my tv gets fixed so that i can catch up!!!
Angel(21) Mike(21) My little monkey butt Connor (16 months!!) Born May 19, 2009 at 3:23 pm weighing 7lbs 14oz 21 in long.

elegi23 replied to angelsmythers's response:
Poor Leah!!! She needs to be in a good home, without fighting. I actually think Gary has his head on straight, as long as he's not with Amber.

I read a FB post, where they had the Anderson, IN child protective services number posted and it was trying to encourage people to call and report her. I actually called the number, it's really children services there, but I didn't leave a complaint, because I'm sure there has been more than enough. I am glad MTV aired that, but then how stupid is Amber for thinking nothing would happend to Leah?

roni090909 replied to elegi23's response:
One of my FB friends posted an article about how Amber is now being investigated by the police for domestic violence for the latest episode and supposedly CPS is involved. All I can say is its about time.
Me (30) DH (37) DS 10/20/08 New Baby Girl EDD 11/11

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Leeandra (28) and my DH is Ben (30) and our beautiful 15 month old daughter is Lilly. We are so happy to have her, she's so amazing and...More

Helpful Tips

Emocons
I know everyone is missing the smileys, so here are the different ways to type the smileys (just do not put spaces between the typed words ... More
Was this Helpful?
32 of 43 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.