Skip to content

Announcements

You have a 1-Year-Old and endless questions?
Welcome! Join the group to learn, laugh and stay on track with your 1-year-old's growth and development.

Christmas Poll
elegi23 posted:
I know its early to be thinking about Christmas, but I'm not going to wait till the last minute this year. I was thinking about going to Kmart and putting some things on layaway and beating the rush. I just can't decide what I want to get DD. I just wanted to see what you were planning on getting your LO for Christmas.

This is what I'm thinking, but it's completely subject to change, plus I won't get her all that, butI don't know what to get her yet:

* Battery powered car
* Toy train set
* Baby Doll and accessories
* Books for her Tag Jr
* Ball pit/bouncer
* Play tent
* Small table and chairs
Me (22), DH(30) DD Eleora Marylin 07/23/09
TTC2 (since 05/10)

earleyml1012 responded:
I started birthday and Christmas shopping already...basically done, so don't feel bad for thinking about it already. Here's what we got for DD or are asking relatives to get her.

• Crib, swing, stroller for baby doll
  • Baby doll assesories and 1 new doll
  • Musical instruments
  • Little People Noah's Ark
  • Sing-a-ma-jigs - new toy at Wal-Mart, they sing and talk together
  • More food/cooking tools for her kitchen
  • Pre-school games
  • Play vacuum
  • Art supplies
Hope this helps some!

TyPatrick08 responded:
My sons birhtday is a month before Christmas so these are things I would like to get him but not sure if he will get them at Birthday or Christmas.

* Soccer Goals
* Soccer ball
* Phillies Jersey (may have to get it before with them going to post-season)
* Phillies baseball cap
* Tricycle
* Boots
* More Books
* Coloring Books
Me (23) DF (26) Tyler born 11-19-08 7lb9oz 20 1/2 inc 18 month check up 26lb 33in

cheeezie25 responded:
I like to do alot of my shopping on Black Friday, but I am starting to keep an eye out for deals now too. I actually already started shopping a little and bought him a few stocking stuffers a couple months ago (I can't even remember what I bought though)!

I know for sure that his two main gifts will be a kitchen set and table and chair(s). I think I know the table and chairs I want to get (I found one that is Sixers themed, so cute!), but I am still browsing kitchens. I need to upgrade him from a crib to a bed at somepoint maybe around Christmas too, but I don't know if that will be a gift. My mom and Inlaws love to buy him tons of stuff, so I will need to coordinate with them on all the gifts again, o joy lol. I'm telling myself now to not go overboard, but I know that probably won't happen...

DDK2005 responded:
I've been thinking of gifts but did minimal shopping. I already bought her the battery operated barbie car - so cute. Some other things Im putting on her list:
- Baby dolls
- Food cart with food
- Play-doh fun set
- A toy computer
- play cleaning stuff (she loves cleaning with mommy)
- I did buy a sing a majig thing - but may throw it out before she actually gets it - they are really annoying
- baby doll accessories (stroller, highchair etc)
- table & chairs
Me: Dee (36), DH: Ken (36), DD: Ava 3/26/09 5lbs 15oz, 19.5 in - at 13mo chk up weighed 18.2lbs

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi! My name is Jennifer and DH and I have a little boy named Ethan. He is 18 months old and is spoiled rotten :-) His birthdate is 8.19.08.

Helpful Tips

Sippy Tether!
http://www.comfykids.eu/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=102 I got 2 of these. 1 for DD and 1 for DS. They attach to their sippy ... More
Was this Helpful?
23 of 36 found this helpful