Skip to content

Announcements

You have a 1-Year-Old and endless questions?
Welcome! Join the group to learn, laugh and stay on track with your 1-year-old's growth and development.

Christmas Poll
elegi23 posted:
I know its early to be thinking about Christmas, but I'm not going to wait till the last minute this year. I was thinking about going to Kmart and putting some things on layaway and beating the rush. I just can't decide what I want to get DD. I just wanted to see what you were planning on getting your LO for Christmas.

This is what I'm thinking, but it's completely subject to change, plus I won't get her all that, butI don't know what to get her yet:

* Battery powered car
* Toy train set
* Baby Doll and accessories
* Books for her Tag Jr
* Ball pit/bouncer
* Play tent
* Small table and chairs
Me (22), DH(30) DD Eleora Marylin 07/23/09
TTC2 (since 05/10)

earleyml1012 responded:
I started birthday and Christmas shopping already...basically done, so don't feel bad for thinking about it already. Here's what we got for DD or are asking relatives to get her.

• Crib, swing, stroller for baby doll
  • Baby doll assesories and 1 new doll
  • Musical instruments
  • Little People Noah's Ark
  • Sing-a-ma-jigs - new toy at Wal-Mart, they sing and talk together
  • More food/cooking tools for her kitchen
  • Pre-school games
  • Play vacuum
  • Art supplies
Hope this helps some!

TyPatrick08 responded:
My sons birhtday is a month before Christmas so these are things I would like to get him but not sure if he will get them at Birthday or Christmas.

* Soccer Goals
* Soccer ball
* Phillies Jersey (may have to get it before with them going to post-season)
* Phillies baseball cap
* Tricycle
* Boots
* More Books
* Coloring Books
Me (23) DF (26) Tyler born 11-19-08 7lb9oz 20 1/2 inc 18 month check up 26lb 33in

cheeezie25 responded:
I like to do alot of my shopping on Black Friday, but I am starting to keep an eye out for deals now too. I actually already started shopping a little and bought him a few stocking stuffers a couple months ago (I can't even remember what I bought though)!

I know for sure that his two main gifts will be a kitchen set and table and chair(s). I think I know the table and chairs I want to get (I found one that is Sixers themed, so cute!), but I am still browsing kitchens. I need to upgrade him from a crib to a bed at somepoint maybe around Christmas too, but I don't know if that will be a gift. My mom and Inlaws love to buy him tons of stuff, so I will need to coordinate with them on all the gifts again, o joy lol. I'm telling myself now to not go overboard, but I know that probably won't happen...

DDK2005 responded:
I've been thinking of gifts but did minimal shopping. I already bought her the battery operated barbie car - so cute. Some other things Im putting on her list:
- Baby dolls
- Food cart with food
- Play-doh fun set
- A toy computer
- play cleaning stuff (she loves cleaning with mommy)
- I did buy a sing a majig thing - but may throw it out before she actually gets it - they are really annoying
- baby doll accessories (stroller, highchair etc)
- table & chairs
Me: Dee (36), DH: Ken (36), DD: Ava 3/26/09 5lbs 15oz, 19.5 in - at 13mo chk up weighed 18.2lbs

Spotlight: Member Stories

Me (32), DH Matt (37) Happy to be a SAHM to my two wonderful children! Matt (21 months) born 8-3-2008, 6lbs 8oz, 19.5 in Emily (3 months) born 2-17...More

Helpful Tips

Sippy Tether!
http://www.comfykids.eu/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=102 I got 2 of these. 1 for DD and 1 for DS. They attach to their sippy ... More
Was this Helpful?
23 of 36 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.