Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

You have a 1-Year-Old and endless questions?
Welcome! Join the group to learn, laugh and stay on track with your 1-year-old's growth and development.

Happy Halloween
paytonsmommy09 posted:
With trick or treat firing this week. I thought it would be fun to post what our LOs are going to be.

Payton is going to be Piglet from Winnie the Pooh. With her chubby cheeks should should be adorable in her little outfit.
SARAH (31), JASON (DH), PAYTON (7.8.09), 3 FUR CHILDREN

Chris_WebMD_Staff responded:
Awwww that sounds so cute! I just posted above about that! Please share pics when you can. Too cute!

QTpie2009 responded:
My DS is going to be a dragon.
Me(27), DH(30), DS Kayden Riley born 06/09/09.

sdadkin replied to QTpie2009's response:
My son Carter is going to be a dragon also! We got it from Carters.com. lol

momofone08 responded:
Lurking from parenting 2 yr. olds

Allison picked her own costume this year. She wants to be a pirate. It's actually really cute and made especially for girls.
Married 6/18/08~ 2 angels 7/07 ans 4/10~~ DD 9/16/08 7lbs 2oz 19 in~~ TTC 2 since June 2009~~ Moderate PCOS taking progesterone.

sliverfroggy responded:
DD is going to be Alice from Alice in Wonderland.
Me (Sharon)28, DH(Don)30,DD(Milla)16 months-Born 1/27/09 @9.4 lbs. At 15 month appt. 25lbs and 32 in long, 2 Due 12/9/10.

NicoleCoy01 responded:
My daughter is going to be a pirate as well. The costume is soo stinking cute! I can't wait we are taking her down town tonight to Trick Or Treat Street and I am entering her in a costume contest. I will def post pictures!
Me-Nicole (27) Hubby-David (28) Our little beauty Savana (15.5 months born 02-03-09)

elegi23 responded:
We let DD pick out her costume this year. We wanted her to be a princess witch, from BRU, but they were all out of stock of anything close to her size by the time we got there, so we went to a Halloween store. DH wanted her to be a lion, I wanted her to be a dog (as thats her favorite word), but she kept picking up a cow costume. She had a death grip on it, so she's going as a cow, but we're calling her Baby Moo Moo. I am so excited to take her tonight.
Me (22), DH(30) DD Eleora Marylin 07/23/09 TTC2 (since 05/10)

Helpful Tips

Useful baby wipes
Baby wipes work wonders for removal of make up even mascara!!! They're great for cleaning the bathroom counters/sink real fast as well!! More
Was this Helpful?
25 of 51 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.