Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

You have a 1-Year-Old and endless questions?
Welcome! Join the group to learn, laugh and stay on track with your 1-year-old's growth and development.

Hey all!!
Chris_WebMD_Staff posted:
I hope if you are taking your little one out for Tricks or Treats this weekend that you'll come back and share some pics with us.
I really would love to see them!

Are you making costumes or buying? Any creative ideas to share?
How do you Trick or Treat with a little one? To Mom's house and in-laws? Out for lunch or din? Hubby's office? Your office?

bgabert responded:
I bought a pirate costume for DD to wear.. I'm putting a white turtleneck and black leggings and her little black fur boots on as well to keep her warmer.
We'll be heading to the "Treat Trail" (all the downtown businesses here buy a bunch of candy and dress up for all the kids) tomorrow, and then on Sunday we'll be heading to our neighbours houses, my in-laws, and a few friends that will want to see her as well. Just a couple places as I don't want to have a TON of candy.. I'll be the one eating it all! LOL
Bri (24), DH Jarrod (28), DD Emery (6/15/2009), Baby Boy EDD 2/13/2011

Chris_WebMD_Staff replied to bgabert's response:
Oh I know that feeling, I also know how it is to buy Halloween candy to soon!! LOL

That costume sounds so cute! And what a good idea for trick or treating, a "treat trail". Sounds fun!
My sister lives near in Pa. and they Trick or Treat out of the neighbors trunks and minivans, they all go to a park or a lot or something. Such a good idea too!

sarahann1978 responded:
The costume for DS was handmade by a friend and is a dragon/dinosaur. We haven't figured out what to dress up as for the party that we are going to.

We are trick or treating at friend's homes only, like maybe 6 total.

Our families are 10 hours and 22 hours away, so no, not to the grandparents homes!

We are going to a party in the evening that one of my DH's coworkers is throwing for a bit that will have finger food so we will eat dinner at the normal time at home. No plans for lunch yet. We just got back from a week long vacation, so honestly eating out does not sound all that appealing.

Since it's the weekend we won't go to either office. My employer is having a community party tonight, but I don't think we will drive back out for it since DH will be working late and it is geared for older kids.
Sarah (32), DH(29), DS (Jan. 09) sarahaburger.blogspot.com

QTpie2009 responded:
DS is going to be a dragon. We bought it at a Halloween store. I will make something quick for dinner. Our trick or treating starts at 6:30 so we will go down a couple streets in town and then we'll start our journey to the other family's houses. They live about 20 miles away and all are scattered throughout the countryside.
Me(27), DH(30), DS Kayden Riley born 06/09/09.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Me (31) and DH (29) have been happily married for 5 years. I work out of the home part time. We have a beautiful baby girl who was born on 9/23/09.

Helpful Tips

Sippy Tether!
http://www.comfykids.eu/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=102 I got 2 of these. 1 for DD and 1 for DS. They attach to their sippy ... More
Was this Helpful?
23 of 36 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.