Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

You have a 1-Year-Old and endless questions?
Welcome! Join the group to learn, laugh and stay on track with your 1-year-old's growth and development.

Question....?
Chris_WebMD_Staff posted:

What will you do for yourself this week?

A long hot shower, if you are lucky enough to get one?

Shopping?
Mani/pedi?

What do you like to do when you have the time to do anything for yourself?

QTpie2009 responded:
I would like to have time to shave my legs LOL. Also I like to give myself a pedicure and then snuggle up on the couch to watch some neglected DVR recordings.
Me(27), DH(30), DS Kayden Riley born 06/09/09.

BreezysMama responded:
If I have time and the money I like to go to my favorite sushi restaurant and eat my favorite rolls. Maybe a little hot saki to wash it all down. I try to do this at least once a month, if not with friends or family I will go all by myself!

elegi23 responded:
When I get extra time, I cuddle up in a blanket, usually with DD, and watch my DVR recordings. Friday night from 9 to 10pm is my "don't bother Mommy time." I have a favorite show I always watch, Supernatural, and DH usually goes downstairs to the neighbors. I keep DD with me, but DH knows not to bother me.

If I get extra extra time, I shave my legs. My favorite Mommy-time activity is cross stitching, which I do at work between working.
Me (22), DH(30) DD Eleora Marylin 07/23/09 TTC2 (since 05/10)

bgabert responded:
Like PP's.. I'd like to shave my legs sometime in the near future!

DD was sick all last week, so she was very needy, but that also meant she wanted a lot of cuddles, so I enjoyed that time where she was too tired to play and make a mess and just wanted to snuggle with Mama on the couch.

I actually got to go shopping last Saturday with my mom, and being 6 months pregnant, NEEDED clothes, lol. I have a gift card for a spa in town here and once I get closer to my due date, am going to go get a nice pedi! Oh.. and all my girlfriends chipped in and got me a pregnancy massage at a spa in the next city.. which I am totally going to do early into the new year. I am so lucky I get to do all this "me" stuff and to have my mom and DH more than willing to take on their share and more of DD
Bri (24), DH Jarrod (28), DD Emery (6/15/2009), Baby Boy EDD 2/13/2011

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Brit. Ive been married to DH since 2002. We had our DD on 10/11/2008. We also have one angel baby 2/2/2010 11 weeks. My Husbad works long h...More

Helpful Tips

our trip to the ER (longish)
havnt been on here since the boards have changed so hello again! so, i was in the bathroom doing my make up to get ready & take ds ... More
Was this Helpful?
8 of 19 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.