Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

You have a 1-Year-Old and endless questions?
Welcome! Join the group to learn, laugh and stay on track with your 1-year-old's growth and development.

Where is everyone from?
Mybaby83 posted:
Hey everyone! The 1 year old board has been a little slow the past few days so I thought I'd start just a fun post. You may have done this on here before but if so, I missed it! Where is everyone from? I am from Des Moines, Iowa...born and raised. I love it here and hopefully will never have to move. Go Midwest! haha
Melissa (26), DH (Ryan), DD (Leah) born 7/8/09
FirstPrevious12NextLast

elegi23 responded:
I'm from Columbus, Ohio. I actually live outside Columbus in a little town called Green Camp, and I work in Dublin. I was born and raised in Columbus though. So that being said, Go Bucks!!!
Me (22), DH(30) DD Eleora Marylin 07/23/09 TTC2 (since 05/10)

angelsmythers responded:
I am ORIGINALLY a FL girl but ive been in Maryland since i was 9 so i guess that makes me a MD girl LOL. I live about 25 min away from Ocean City, MD... GREAT vacation spot for thise of you that like the beach :)
Angel(21) Mike(21) My little monkey butt Connor (16 months!!) Born May 19, 2009 at 3:23 pm weighing 7lbs 14oz 21 in long.

bgabert responded:
British Columbia, Canada.. in a small town called Sicamous (sick-a-moose, LOL)
Born and raised!
Bri (24), DH Jarrod (28), DD Emery (6/15/2009), Baby Boy EDD 2/13/2011

jessica5289 replied to bgabert's response:
I'm from Asheboro nc. I was raised in the area and am ecxited to raise my family here.
Bailey 4, Bella 3, Bryson 16 months, Brystol Lynn born 8/27/10

TyPatrick08 responded:
I am From East Norriton, PA just about 30 minutes out of Philadelphia! I love this area everything is so close! Mountains, Beach all with in 2 hours max away!
Me (23) DF (26) Tyler born 11-19-08 7lb9oz 20 1/2 inc 18 month check up 26lb 33in

crunk05177 responded:
I am from Long Island in NY. I grew up in Plainview but am not in Levittown. I love it here but cost of living is ridiculous so I am trying to convince my husband to move out of state so we could eventually afford to buy a house.....one day lol!

crunk05177 replied to crunk05177's response:
"but am NOW in Levittown"

laurab1979 responded:
I live in Sandy Springs, GA, a subburb of Atlanta. Originally am from OC California. Hey elegi, my mom lives in Galion, OH. I think I have driven near or through Dublin on my way to visit her :)

cujaybird replied to laurab1979's response:
I am from outside of Raleigh, NC. Jessica, we just visited the zoo in Asheboro a few weeks ago! It is only about an hour and a half drive for us.
Jamie, (28) Josh, (30) and Leah, born 6-27-09.

QTpie2009 responded:
I was raised on a farm in a small town outside of Lafayette, Indiana and still reside here. I really like the rural communities and plan on staying here for a long time. If you haven't heard of Lafayette, IN, the Purdue Boilermakers reside in West Lafayette, IN.
Me(27), DH(30), DS Kayden Riley born 06/09/09.

sdadkin responded:
I was born in Morehead, Kentucky but we moved to Lexington, Kentucky when I was 6 and have been here ever since. I couldn't imagine living anywhere else. I love it here :)

sarahann1978 responded:
I was born in Denver and grew up in northern Colorado through college (Go CSU!). I followed my DH down here to northern Arizona for work, but long to be back in Colorado.
Sarah (32), DH(29), DS (Jan. 09) sarahaburger.blogspot.com

annie27831 responded:
I am from a small town just out side Albany NY, and now live in Schenectady NY. dont like living in a city was raised a farm girl, miss my open spaces, and wild life.

breezy_83255 responded:
Born and raised in the central mountains of Idaho. Grew up in a town of 200, went to school in a town of 1000 (entire county went to the same school), and now live 30 miles north in a town of 500. I like the rural, but wish I was closer to civilization! We're 2 hours from Wal Mart, McDonalds, a mall, a pediatrician, an OB, a real hospital. . . too rural for me!
Heather (30), DH (31), DD1 (3 1/2), DD2 (1 1/2), Baby Boy EDD Feb. 1st!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Catherine (28). DH (40). DSD (14). DSS (9). DS (17 months). Surprise LO EDD 10/4/10! I am a SAHM/In-Home Daycare Provider. I love, love, love what I ...More

Helpful Tips

Useful baby wipes
Baby wipes work wonders for removal of make up even mascara!!! They're great for cleaning the bathroom counters/sink real fast as well!! More
Was this Helpful?
25 of 51 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.