Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

You have a 1-Year-Old and endless questions?
Welcome! Join the group to learn, laugh and stay on track with your 1-year-old's growth and development.

Kisses
lkevans posted:
Ok I have to share because my DD has never done this up until a week ago and Im in love <3.... So last week I was holding her and she started making kissy noises so I look at her and she has her mouth wide open wanting a kiss. Awe so sweet, well she did it like ten more times she is a kissy little thing. And yesterday I went to pick her up from daycare and at first she was playing catch me but when I finally caught her she squeals and gives me a big wide mouth kiss and says mwah. I just love her age. just about 15mos

sdadkin responded:
Aww! That's so sweet! My son is almost 17 months old and he just started blowing kisses. He doesn't really know how to blow yet, but he will kiss his hand and then kind of wave it your way. It's so cute. They really are so loveable at this age!
Me (25) SO (25) DS (7/22/09) EDD (5/10/11)

bgabert responded:
DD LOVES kisses too! She will give kisses (I've finally taught her she doesn't need to have her mouth wide open and drool all over me, LOL), blow kisses and give tons of hugs.

She quite enjoys blowing kisses to strangers though, haha!
Bri (24), DH Jarrod (28), DD Emery (6/15/2009), Baby Boy EDD 2/13/2011

Spotlight: Member Stories

Me (32), DH Matt (37) Happy to be a SAHM to my two wonderful children! Matt (21 months) born 8-3-2008, 6lbs 8oz, 19.5 in Emily (3 months) born 2-17...More

Helpful Tips

If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this:
If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this: http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2011/01/05/autism-vaccine.html I ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 8 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.