Skip to content

Announcements

You have a 1-Year-Old and endless questions?
Welcome! Join the group to learn, laugh and stay on track with your 1-year-old's growth and development.

Vacation ideas
QTpie2009 posted:
Hi, we haven't went on a vacation with DS yet. We are wanting to plan one for this spring/summer. He will be almost two by then. What kinds of vacations have you went on that were kid friendly.... or activities that you did on vacation that your LO enjoyed? Thanks.
Me(27), DH(30), DS Kayden Riley born 06/09/09.

sdadkin responded:
We took our DS to Daytona Beach with us. He loved playing in the sand and going for a wagon ride on the beach. It took him a day or so to get used to the water and the waves though. Other than that, it turned out to be a great vacation for us all.
Me (25) SO (25) DS (7/22/09) EDD (5/10/11)

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 32 years old with a wonderful husband (age 42) and beautiful son born in January 2009. I have been posting on WebMD since my first trimester and ...More

Helpful Tips

Sippy Tether!
http://www.comfykids.eu/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=102 I got 2 of these. 1 for DD and 1 for DS. They attach to their sippy ... More
Was this Helpful?
23 of 36 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.