Skip to content

Announcements

You have a 1-Year-Old and endless questions?
Welcome! Join the group to learn, laugh and stay on track with your 1-year-old's growth and development.

help please
mommymarch2010 posted:
My son turned one last month and he was always talking but like two weeks ago he started babbling really fast now he does it all the time. and he has always been a good baby but now he hits me doesn't pay attention is this normal one year old behavior?

Chris_WebMD_Staff responded:
hiya,

It' most likely is normal. When he goes to hit you, you might want to take his hand gently and say "nice, do nice" and show him how to gently touch your face or arm with his hand.
You might want to talk to his pediatrician about the babbling but that seems pretty normal too. Don't forget at 1 year old, they are growing fast and learning lots and taking it all it. Paying attention to one thing is difficult.
But do talk to his doc about all this, you'll feel better knowing it's all normal.

Helpful Tips

Sippy Tether!
http://www.comfykids.eu/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=102 I got 2 of these. 1 for DD and 1 for DS. They attach to their sippy ... More
Was this Helpful?
23 of 36 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.