Skip to content

Announcements

You have a 1-Year-Old and endless questions?
Welcome! Join the group to learn, laugh and stay on track with your 1-year-old's growth and development.

Your LO's Personality - Friday Five
Amelia_WebMD_Staff posted:
Here is a fun Friday Five to reveal some more about your LO with the other mamas!

1. What makes your LO laugh the most?
  2. What does your LO always jump in fear over?
  3. What does your LO want to eat at all times?
  4. If your LO was an animal, what would he/she be? Why?
  5. What's the biggest milestone that your LO has accomplished lately? and the hardest milestone that you are dealing with at the moment?
Have a great weekend, sweet mamas!
Amelia

orin34 responded:
  1. What makes your LO laugh the most? When I dance or when he gets tickled.
  2. What does your LO always jump in fear over? When the dog barks, he gets TERRIFIED.
  3. What does your LO want to eat at all times? Fruit!
  4. If your LO was an animal, what would he/she be? Why? A Monkey, he does things with the intention to make you laugh and he is a climber (no amount of childproofing will help)
  5. What's the biggest milestone that your LO has accomplished lately? and the hardest milestone that you are dealing with at the moment? Can't really think of one, he is developing so fast. I can say that we are working on him not running away when we call him (he does this ONLY at home, thank god. But he thinks his "catch me" game is really funny.) We are working on him knowing the difference between when it is 'serious' and when it is a game.

Anmar22 responded:
  1. What makes your LO laugh the most? My DD has this really funny fake laugh that she does often. She'll do it when we're looking at family pictures, animals on the tv, driving in the car, etc. What really makes her laugh is probably tickling her or hide and seek games.
  2. What does your LO always jump in fear over? Loud noises, can't think of anything else.
  3. What does your LO want to eat at all times? Pickles
  4. If your LO was an animal, what would he/she be? Why? I would say a monkey or horsey.
  5. What's the biggest milestone that your LO has accomplished lately? and the hardest milestone that you are dealing with at the moment? Hardest milestones, getting her to listen and obey. Come when she's called, not running away from me, tantrums and crying when she doesn't get her way.

BabyDems responded:

What makes your LO laugh the most?
Tickling her & a talking toy.
What does your LO always jump in fear over?
The Vaccumm
What does your LO want to eat at all times?
String Cheese
If your LO was an animal, what would he/she be? Why?
She sure likes to climb, but I'll go with puppy cause she is always barking....specially at our cat.
What's the biggest milestone that your LO has accomplished lately?
She is walking like crazy & not falling when she goes to pick something off the ground. Also...her right side top & bottom molars just popped through!!
And the hardest milestone that you are dealing with at the moment?
Her Temper Tantrums!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm a first time mom! I love being a mom. I'm married to my best friend and high school/college sweetheart.

Helpful Tips

Useful baby wipes
Baby wipes work wonders for removal of make up even mascara!!! They're great for cleaning the bathroom counters/sink real fast as well!! More
Was this Helpful?
25 of 51 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.