Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

You have a 1-Year-Old and endless questions?
    Welcome! Join the group to learn, laugh and stay on track with your 1-year-old's growth and development.

RECALL - BIRTH CONTROL (no joke!)
    Amelia_WebMD_Staff posted:
    The Tylenol recalls may have given you a headache, but a baby???

Yes, "Qualitest Pharmaceuticals is voluntarily recalling multiple lots of its birth control pills because of a packaging error that may leave women without adequate contraception and at risk for unintended pregnancy ."

Check out the article to make sure you don't need a back up plan and a call to your doctor.

Take care and stay healthy!
    Amelia

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hey! I am Crystal and I am a stay home mommy of 3 sweet little girls! Karleigh is 6, Baylee is 3, and Chloe is 14 mths! They are all 3 amazing little ...More

Helpful Tips

Emocons
    I know everyone is missing the smileys, so here are the different ways to type the smileys (just do not put spaces between the typed words ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    32 of 43 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.