Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

You have a 1-Year-Old and endless questions?
Welcome! Join the group to learn, laugh and stay on track with your 1-year-old's growth and development.

Liking the Baby Jogger City Line of Strollers
ruthiea3993 posted:
I have been looking for a good jogging stroller for months now, and I really like the Baby Jogger City Elite line of strollers. Was wondering if anyone had any comparable suggestions?

Ruth

orin34 responded:
I am really jealous. I would LOVE to have a Baby Jogger city select, but we just can't afford it. One thing that I really like about the baby jogger brand is that their sun visors go down further than other brands, it really helps with keeping the sun out of their eyes. My son hates riding in the stroller when the sun is in his face and the only options are 1)have sun in his face (sorry dude) or 2) pull the visor ALL the way down and then it blocks his view completely.
These are really great quality strollers and they have a high resell rate if you are looking on craigslist. This being the case, I have priced it out and there are some yahoos selling used strollers for more than new prices, so do your homework.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I are high school sweethearts and have been married since 2005. Our DS, Kayden Riley was born June 9, 2009. I love being a mom!! Hopefu...More

Helpful Tips

If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this:
If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this: http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2011/01/05/autism-vaccine.html I ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 8 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.