Skip to content

Announcements

You have a 1-Year-Old and endless questions?
Welcome! Join the group to learn, laugh and stay on track with your 1-year-old's growth and development.

NEW Healthy Recipe Plate Challenge! (Kickoff Begins Mon. 10/03!!)
Amelia_WebMD_Staff posted:
I know that you ladies are always cooking!!! Therefore, I thought you might want to enter some healthy cook-offs and get new recipes, since you are already here?

WebMD is testing a new type of community -- WebMD Challenges -- and we'd love for you to help us test and have some fun while you're doing it.

The Healthy Plate Recipe Challenge will start on Monday, Oct. 3rd, and will last for 6 weeks. The challenge is geared up to help us all add more veggies and fruits to our daily diets by sharing fun and yummy recipes.

Check out the new board now, read "How to Take Part ", and then jump in on Monday and get started!

Can't wait to see your recipes! (and taste them!! )
Amelia

Spotlight: Member Stories

Me (32), DH Matt (37) Happy to be a SAHM to my two wonderful children! Matt (21 months) born 8-3-2008, 6lbs 8oz, 19.5 in Emily (3 months) born 2-17...More

Helpful Tips

Sippy Tether!
http://www.comfykids.eu/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=102 I got 2 of these. 1 for DD and 1 for DS. They attach to their sippy ... More
Was this Helpful?
23 of 36 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.