Skip to content

Announcements

You have a 1-Year-Old and endless questions?
Welcome! Join the group to learn, laugh and stay on track with your 1-year-old's growth and development.

Thanksgiving Word Fun!
Haylen_WebMD_Staff posted:
Amelia is out of the office this week and I'm filling in here. I'm Haylen, the board moderator over in the Parenting 4&5 year olds community . I have a 3 year old daughter and a daughter turning 7 in December. 1 year old seems far away!

In some of my communities, we're doing a fun word game. Take a Thanksgiving-y, Holiday-ish word and share what you are thankful for this year. Here's mine:

T is forâ?¦Turkey cooked by someone else! (terrible cook here)
U is forâ?¦Understanding friends
R is forâ?¦Romy, our rescue dog who brings us so many smiles
K is forâ?¦Kids! I feel thankful every day for getting to be a mom
E is forâ?¦Eggs..my signature dish for all holidays and pot lucks. Deviled eggs are super easy and no one can tell I'm a disaster in the kitchen.
Y is forâ?¦Yoga, nothing else helps me de-stress better so I can be a better mom, wife and WebMD moderator!

Who is next?

Haylen

sarah0323 responded:
F is for ... Family
O is for .. Olivia my oldest who I don't know how I would make it through most days without her help
O is for.. Only my kids will do on a bad day when I need a hug
D is for... Day after Thanksgiving Sales
Me (33), SO (33), DD1 (12YO), DS1 (7YO), DS2 (6 YO), DS3 (4YO), DD2 11/2010.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Amanda and I have a wonderful husband of 8 years named Jason and 3 beautiful daughters- Jillian (6), Victoria who I stillbirthed at 36w and...More

Helpful Tips

Emocons
I know everyone is missing the smileys, so here are the different ways to type the smileys (just do not put spaces between the typed words ... More
Was this Helpful?
32 of 43 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.