Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

You have a 1-Year-Old and endless questions?
Welcome! Join the group to learn, laugh and stay on track with your 1-year-old's growth and development.

I'm new here!
krazykatt707 posted:
Hi ladies! I'm new on this board, I frequented the pregnancy boards when I was pregnant with my 1 yr old daughter. So to introduce myself, I'm a married, stay at home mom and full time social work student. I live in Omaha, NE and have 5 yr old son JR, (from my previous marriage) and a 1 yr old daughter, Kira. My husband and I have been married for 2 years and he is a developer at small start up here in Omaha. I look forward to swapping stories and advice with you all.
Rachel(27), DH(28), Jon Roland(5), Kira Elizabeth(1)

Chris_WebMD_Staff responded:
Wonderful and welcome KrazyKatt! I'm so happy you have found us.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a stay at home mama of two amazing kiddos. My son was born in August '08 and my daughter in January '10. I live in the mountains of Color...More

Helpful Tips

Emocons
I know everyone is missing the smileys, so here are the different ways to type the smileys (just do not put spaces between the typed words ... More
Was this Helpful?
32 of 43 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.