Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

You have a 1-Year-Old and endless questions?
Welcome! Join the group to learn, laugh and stay on track with your 1-year-old's growth and development.

Eco Friendly Baby Product
sarahgreen855 posted:
Hi,
Check out our line of eco friendly baby products! http://www.organicbabychick.com/
Our boutique only carries all natural, organic, and eco-friendly baby products. When we had our daughter, I instinctively felt the overwhelming concern for her well-being and overall health. With that concern came a lot of research into eco-friendly cribs made with natural wood, organic crib bedding, natural baby clothing, and all natural baby bath products; we started going green! That's when we decided we wanted to offer like minded parents a place where they could shop with peace of mind for their precious babies.
I hope you like our stuff![br> [br>

Robertlopez responded:
Same thing happened to me when I had my son, great to see that you've put so many amazing products in one place! I love the modern designs and high fashion feel. [br> [br>

sarahgreen855 replied to Robertlopez's response:
Thanks! we update the site with news products frequently and would love your feedback and suggestions.[br> [br>

Robertlopez replied to sarahgreen855's response:
I have a whole nursery to put together,what are you favorite products?

sarahgreen855 replied to Robertlopez's response:
I love this "Uptown Crib" "Sparrow Crib" http://www.organicbabychick.com/product.php?prd_id=508&action=add&from=list
It comes in black and white, and you can build the rest of the nursery around it, good luck![br> [br>

Robertlopez replied to sarahgreen855's response:
Love it! Very nice!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Laramie, I'm 27 and live in Rochester, NY. I'm happily married to my wonderful husband and I'm a SAHM to our two children. Aust...More

Helpful Tips

Useful baby wipes
Baby wipes work wonders for removal of make up even mascara!!! They're great for cleaning the bathroom counters/sink real fast as well!! More
Was this Helpful?
25 of 51 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.