Skip to content

Announcements

You have a 1-Year-Old and endless questions?
Welcome! Join the group to learn, laugh and stay on track with your 1-year-old's growth and development.

Teeth
wmatto83 posted:
Hi All! I have a question. I was wondering is it possible for LOs to stop teething for a long period of time? My little guy cut his 1st two teeth at 5 months and he pretty much cut a tooth every month until he was 10 months old. He has six teeth and now has completely stopped cutting teeth. He has not had a new tooth come thru since he was 10 mos old. He will be 13 months on Sunday. Should I be concerned?
ME 29 DH 39 DS 1 Fury Sons both 5

sdadkin responded:
Mason got his first two teeth at 5 months also. He didn't get his next two until he was 8 months. He got two more at 9 months and two more at 11 months. Those are the 4 top middle and 4 bottom middle. A couple of weeks ago (At 13 months) he got two more teeth up top in the very back. One on each side. I would say that your LO is right on track. It takes a little while to get those back teeth in.
Me (25) SO (25) DS (7/22/09) EDD (5/10/11)

Spotlight: Member Stories

My son was born 4 month premature. He weighed a whopping 1lb 11ozs. He was in the nicu for 3 months and 1 day. He came home weighing 5lbs 7 1/2ozs. He...More

Helpful Tips

Sippy Tether!
http://www.comfykids.eu/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=102 I got 2 of these. 1 for DD and 1 for DS. They attach to their sippy ... More
Was this Helpful?
23 of 36 found this helpful